• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Sakura II Discussion (formerly A THOUGHT Experiment)

A lot of bad stuff went down in the chat. Feelings are hurt, bridges broken. Some people may leave. This plot is not likely to escape unscathed. Few are.

So please step back if you're upset from the drama, take some deep breaths, and give it a small break. Maybe a day or two, and think it over again if you decide to leave. Please don't make a rash 'in the moment' decision.

I imagined her being a slide in a new fleetwide powerpoint about away missions, like a 1940s 'what to do on shore leave' film from the navy.

Could you make one page for the plot and one page for the actual ship? I saw you moved the Sakura II's page to the plot namespace but now the ship no longer appears in the list of starships. To be clear, the plot page is about the RP and the ship page is a mainly in-character article about the physical ship and its history, customizations, etc. See Eucharis's plot and ship pages for examples.

I waited a few days to let things calm down, but now an update is needed. Due to various things, Gunny has stated that he is eventually going to hand the plot over to me to GM as stated here. It is my current understanding that this will happen after the current mission unless something changes and that he will stay on as a player. I need to know who is still around and will be staying in the RP, so please post with your intentions in here so we know who we have to work with. Current belief is that this plot will be able to survive, but may lose a number of players and need to rebuild to a degree.

Please be prompt and clear with your intentions. If you're unsure if you're staying, feel free to post that too. I just need to know what we're working with.

It's alright by me, @CadetNewb ! I don't hold a bias or cast blame for what happened. Glad yo hear you and @Miyako are both staying. @ArsenicJohn , I'm sorry to see you go and wish you the best at whatever happens from here on out.

Also, @Wes, I think I fixed the problem in the namespace. We had an appropriate page separate from the one in the plot namespace, it just wasn't in the right spot.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back