• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Gaming Star Trek Online

I agree with Nashoba. I'll have to remember if it hasn't been done before, I am going to name the next ship that I buy after a one of the ship types that we have on stararmy.com. ^__^

While I am happy to see that Starbase were FINALLY included (they were SUPPOSED to have been included at launch...) I can't say I'm too happy to read that bases can be attacked by opposing players, because that means that small fleets (such as one that I run for a group of very close friends of mine) will never really have a starbase as that fleet doesn't have the numbers to defend one (it's a casual fleet, not intended for pvp, yet these bases seem to be... kind of screws the casual fleets over)

But, I do have my other character in the SARP fleet so I guess I'll work on him for now (Problem is that he's no where near as kitted out as my Engi)

The main thing we need right now is Fleet Marks.

First Star Army fleet member to hit 250,000 Fleet Credits on the Starbase Contribution Leaderboard gets a choice of a Ferengi D'kora or a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship

A bit long in the score for me but I will donate what I can when I can too. By the way, when did I get promoted to heisho and why? Not that I am complaining but I was just wondering.

Thanks! I usually promote people a bit just for being SARPers.

Well, at the rate he's going, Wes is going to hit that himself. 90k Fleet Credits. I'm lagging behind at 64k. So.. 250k is still pretty far off.

Maybe. I've been pretty busy this so I haven't had that much time to play, and my main character has basically no dilithium or fleet marks for the time being, so you might catch me.

Just a warning; but there are fleets out there now that are trying to 'steal' members from low-number fleets like the one's Wes and I run by offering those members 'incentives' to joining them over the fleet they are in.

So if you get one of these offers, be careful. Also, don't recruit for the fleet in ESD - there is a group of players that are going around reporting ANYONE who spams recruitment messages in ESD and there are enough of them to report you that you WILL get chat-restricted in 'all' channels (including your own fleet channel)

Wow, Jakke swooped in and hit the 250 mark on the leaderboard in 4 hours using huge masses of Dilithium on our special projects. Since I promised the Jem'hadar ship to the first person to hit 250k, he received it.

I am trying to save up enough money to get a second one so other members can have another chance to get one.

We've been making good progress on the starbase though I think it's been all or mostly me contributing this last week. I've been converting my CXP to fleet marks to keep things going.

Even if you're low ranked, you can still earn fleet marks - there's a simple and easy daily task you can get from the officer of the watch at our starbase in the Eta Eridani sector block that rewards 5 fleet marks.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back