• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC The Soyokaze

Ok Girls and Boys i have been doing some clerical housekeeping, and I'm sure @BionicSamurai will come behind me and tell me I did it all wrong and fix it all again. :(

But anyways I have been ordering the personnel page a bit and cleaning the cabin listings. There are a few of you that have not picked cabins for your characters.
@Vicious
@ValiantVan
@BloodyScarlet

Please select a cabin for your characters. Please if you would fill out the second slots in the already chosen rooms, Though the ship is huge and there are plenty I think it will allow you guys to interact with each other better and allow for more character development for you all!

Past that I will be slowly going through the whole of our wiki sections and updating what I can.

What I would like to ask of you all is, Should I create a page for you guys to lay out exactly what you want on your PAs, This could be just what you use every-time OR you can change it up each mission, but it will allow me to know what you have and what you don't (insert maniacal laugher here) and allow you guys not to have to cover it in your early posts in each of the missions.

I call for discussion and or vote now!

I created a page for mine, linked it somewhere in my post. The format is simple enough for a copy paste and can also edit depending on what you take.

It's been something I have thought about and would simplify my own administration of what I'm trying to do. It would also make it easier to remember obscure things that I don't always use due to them not being on my mind.

I'd certainly like a page, it would help with becoming more familiar with your kit and see where each of our characters specialize or focus in. It'd also help with clerical information, keep track of what people are bringing with them on missions, make sure there is no confliction with certain items and equipment on your PA.

In regards to our crew quarters, where would I go to fill that out? I looked over crew and enlisted cabin space but didn't find anything in regards to claiming a room.

Just put your name in the slot :) that's it, your character then is just assumed to have known their assignments.

the only one who is needs to worry about needing any amount of IC concern is Snaky girl, but that is also because she needs to be officially transfered to the Soyo and made part of the crew, opposed to just a guest we rescued...

Hey Samanthia, I haven't walked in yet. Chieko is at the outside door scanning, her two AMES wearing assistants behind her. I cannot speak for Chiasa, however.

Technically I only made my post today with Chiasa in the craft because it has been an insane week, and with the vehicle heading into the structure she would have either been standing by the crashed shuttle or would have gotten in.

Once again I have gotten ahead of things... :( and dont usualy check ooc onless 'poked'. But do check pm as it both registers in e-mail and on forums when I log in.

I apologyze. :( for assuming something when it didn't happen :(. And it is obvious that I dont check the forums daily this past week. And when I did log in, today I got the poke alert.

Once again I'm sorry for assuming things happening and driving on with my part in the plot. @BionicSamurai and the others it concerns

@BionicSamurai - I've edited my Tuesdays (Sept 9th) posting for the option of your being on the Rescue/Salvage Vehicle. I really can't do much for the arrival at Moon Town 2 Hanger bay.

@Yoshi @Nashoba
Not used to having an actual GM in the plot .... Sorry Yoshi if I'm making your job harder. :(

RPG-D RPGfix
Back