• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: United Outer Colonies [UCS Vanguard, Former Asuka peeps] Mission to Mitsuya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yumiko smiled slightly, and helped adjust Miyako's uniform a little.

"There...so, are you hungry? Sleepy? Horny?" Yumiko asked, half-joking about the last one.

Roken did say anything as he removed his armor, another mission completed. Roken thought as he stood near his armor.

Roken bowed respectfully when Miyako dismissed them, making his way to his quarters to clean up and prepare to go back to engineering or whatever post he was needed.

I wonder what will happen to Noboru?

Miyako could feel her cheeks darken a little bit, "Ah-...well I mean, maybe a little of it. I mean! A little of all three?" How did Yumiko do that to her, anyway? Her crimson eyes were drawn to the motions that brought her uniform into place again, and a small if accidentally creepy smile turned on her lips.

"I'm glad to be back."

Finally back on the ship, Yuki exited her power armor and redressed. With that, she went off to the medbay to aid Kichiro knowing full well he was probably swamped. At the very least, she wouldn't have to worry about Kichiro being hurt.

The former neko made her way through the ship and arrived outside the medbay. Yuki checked over herself once more, making sure her clothes were in order, and headed into the medbay. She bowed, as a formality, before speaking with a smile. "Konnichiwa Kichiro-san. Ano... need... some help?"

After being dismissed Lolion went to his room and changed from uniform to some workout clothes. He then started warming up in his room, the rigors at hand willing his mind off what had just happened today. Hell go over it later when he is reprimanded he though but all in all this was a horrible first mission he though to himself as he completed a cycle of push ups.

(ooc: fyi the military has accepted my waiver for enlisting so i will be leaving here for boot camp here soon. i will let you know when ill be gone and the projected time ill be back but ill need someone to npc me while im gone.)

Kichiro wiped the sweat from his brow and smiled at Yuki's arrival. "Konnichiwa Yuki-san. Onegai, take care of those two in that corner. Both the man and the woman have serious concussions and abrasions on certain sections of their heads." It was a relief that she hadn't arrived to him on a stretcher, and having someone helping him out would ease the problem.

The medical officer didn't really pay attention to the medics that entered soon after Yuki, but made sure that they each had a patient to take care of or something to do. In this situation, there was no room for idle hands and every second counted.

"Un," Yuki replied happily, relieved to be back with her lover. As instructed, she headed to the corner and checked in on the two patients.

To both of the patients, the former neko administered pain relievers. She gave the man some ice to put on his head to help numb the pain some more while she helped the woman. She numbed up the various cuts and proceeded to clean them up, sterilizing and searching for any foreign matter that shouldn't be there.

Denkou bowed formally in response to the dismissal, then turned and jogged back to his room, planning on cleaning up, then checking in on the injured soldiers. Despite his outward calm, today had been a stressful day, and he needed a chance to compose himself before he did anything else.

((Yes, I'm back, at least for now))

"All hands...get some rest. In a few hours, we're changing ships to our permanent home. A new Asuka-class vessel, the UCS Asuka II, is to be sent to us.

The ship was designed by your former CO, Kage Yaichiro...it seems he convinced Yamatai to allow him to continue making vessel designs for us somehow. We're getting the first ship of the class. Be ready to transfer at that time."

Yumiko said, broadcasting throughout the ship.

Roken stopped what he was doing to return to his quarters to make sure everything was still packed and if it was not it would be when the time to move begins. Looks like C.O. Yaichiro is still looking out for his crew, Roken thought as he returned to his work.

He spent most of his time thinking about what the new model Asuka II would be like and how well it would perform but he would have the chance soon once they transferred. He decided to stop what he was doing and get some rest, he did not want to fall asleep when he was aboard the Asuka II especially if they were in a hostile situation.

Yumiko smiled, turning back to Miyako.

"...You know, you needn't fix your uniform....you might not have it on very long anyway."

Yumiko winked, headed slowly to her room...did she want her XO to follow?

Miyako nodded softly, almost dumbly due to her lack of words to reply. A quiet thought somewhere else in her head rang out about being in a smaller ship, even if it was something Yaichiro-san had made for everyone. Maybe it would be nice, and she was eager to see it after rest.

Nothing more than a simple pause of realization kept her immobile long. She followed Yumiko at her side, the thoughts she was having quieting if they did not involve the strange feelings for the commodore.

Soon, Yumiko arrived in her room, leaving the door open for Miyako...

"You've had a rough day...so feel free to relax with me a little while..."

Meanwhile, the work on the survivors was having some effect. They were slowly recovering, no longer in mortal danger. Minami was all but fully healed.

And while all this was happening, Noboru was still happily whiling away the hours in his cell, happy to sleep and finally be alone.

Kichiro cracked his knuckles and breathed out a quiet sigh of relief. Nearly everyone was taken care of and stabilized, while the others had simply been sent on their way.The other medics sent to them showed up just in time to take care of the remaining patients, while they could finally relax after the entire mess. It was a good day to be a Peacekeeper.

The Medical Officer glanced over at Yuki for a moment, peering curiously but unable to get a clear view of her through the hustle and bustle newly arrived medical staff being briefed by the UCS Vanguard's AI, and rhw occasional one coming up to him for a clarification. Telepathy would be just fine, though. "Sumimasen, Yuki-san. How're your patients holding up? I think we may be able to leave now that we have new people to cover this shift and the remainder of our charges."

Yuki sighed, the excitement of the day taking a bit of a toll on her. The 'sound' of Kichiro woke her up a tiny bit as she replied, "Ano, my patients appear to be fine now, so... I guess we could leave it to the others."

She peered around to try and spot her lover, though her shortness did cause a slight delay in finding him. Once found, Yuki, while trying to avoid running into any of the other staff, moved herself away from her patients, that others of the medbay staff would take over, to Kichiro.

Denkou wandered towards the gym, planning on getting an hour or so of workouts in. On the way there, he snagged his lead-weighted equipment from his bunk, planning on getting some practice in before showering off after.

Lolion finished his warm ups and headed off towards the gym where he would work out on some of the equipment there. He grabbed a towel and started on his way still reviewing what happened. As he walked he came to a few conclusions. First thing he though was wrong was how quickly this mission came about. No sooner had they left the planet they were docked at that they were at a planet for a mission without having time to at least fly in the new power suits once. Lolion had browsed through the specs of them a bit as he got the info on the ship, but he didn't immerse himself like he normally did when he knew he had the time.

Secondly the first mission they were to perform was on a unstable volcanic planet. On top of that the team that was going had a caretaker and a Nurse both of which as far as he could tell really didn't have much combat training or experience to work with let alone were the type for flying power armors should the shit hit the fan and they be engaged. This is what troubled Lolion the most of this whole mess. He continued to walk a bit and soon reached the gym to which he noticed no one else was using the facility. He was relieved a bit knowing he could at least brood in peace till he was either summoned for discipline or they reached their new ship. He walked over to a pull up bar and started a routine on it still going over the days events.

Lolion knew that the addition of a nurse to the team for a medic was a good decision and had nothing against Mist but because they had no chance to get familiar with the equipment and the mission,... a vein pulsed in his forehead as the though of the disorganization of this mission crossed his mind. For christs sake he was a last minute addition to the team and there was no briefing of the mission before they suited up! Lolion dropped from the bar and headed over to a punching bag to let off some of the anger he was feeling and started pummeling it. And Yuki too... nothing against her either but was she really necessary to the mission? From what Lolion could tell there was no real reason to risk her being down there let alone what she would have been doing aside from what the others were. Besides how the hell were he and Noboru or even the rest of the team supposed to know how to operate with no mission parameters to work off of?

Lolion turned and performed a round house kick and watched the bag swing up and damn near hit the ceiling. He caught the bag as it came down and set it straight. And there there was the issue with Noboru, his heart was in the right place he just needs to know when to shut his mouth and just listen to orders. Lolion thought he would go visit where ever he was being kept before they switched ships. He decided he would go over to one of the weight machines after a little break and he headed from a water fountain.

(ooc: update on my situation... I ship out for boot camp on Nov 13th this year, so at that point my character will either be inactive or be taken over as an NPC by the DM if hes in a mission or something. But until then ill still be playing him. On a side note what happened to arch-stryker and Lex sandler? did they trasnfer theier characters with us to UOC or did they stay Yamataian,... anyone know? )

(OOC: I have no idea...

Also, I have a question to ask all of you: Do you want to continue with the Vanguard/Asuka plot?

I've noticed that for a long time now, that this plot has not gotten much attention, and I simply haven't been feeling that the plot has the necessary interest. What do all of you think?

Given that there already has been a shortage of characters for quite some time, I may close down this plot and let you move to other places in the UOC, if there aren't enough people who want to/can continue.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back