• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: United Outer Colonies [UCS Vanguard, Former Asuka peeps] Mission to Mitsuya

Status
Not open for further replies.
(ooc: Well i for one would like to continue with the majority of the characters Lolion has worked with for a while now. so if we could get those who are still interested in role playing together to move as one group to another plot awesome. But yeah this plot just feels like it updates every month at this point and is on its last legs. either way is fine with me. Ill still need to be NPC'd while im off training for the military though.)

Miyako had of course followed the Commodore in because to her relaxing meant a lot of things, and even if the other woman was being literal that was all right with the wary officer. "I hope they disposed of the dead one and revived her already."

(Well I'd prefer to stay, and there's no real other UOC military plot that can take on all of us anyway as far as I see.)

(Yeah sorry for not pulling my weight, but I would like to stay…and there always the other planet, we could find a way to use that to move the plot along…..so yeah its just a thought ^_^;)

(I'm in favor of staying. A lot of my plots have been falling apart, and I'm hoping this one won't fall apart too. Honestly Tosh, we need to get something going from your end though. It will be easiest to get our characters interacting after we run through part of a mission without any major, history changing events for once. If you think about it, we've been bouncing around a lot since the Conference.)

(Noboru's fae is still up in the air. He ROYALLY messed up. Multiple times...anyway, I'll give it some consideration. I do admit I haven't been feeling it either as of late. >.>)

(Can I recieve dishonorable discharge? That way I can continue roleplay and the UOC won't have to deal with me anymore...)

Once the door was shut, Yumiko smiled, changing out of her uniform...she was wearing some fairly lacy black undergarments...

"So...what do you want to do tonight? I have lots of toys to play with, or we can try the comfort bed, too. Does wonders for the back..."

Yumiko gestured to a similar type of bed Miyako had fallen in, though designed not to use hemosynthetic technology.

"I heard you LOVED this thing when you beta tested it, after all..."

Meanwhile, Noboru, still locked in his cell, had sufficed to banging the door of his cell like a drum, imitating the guy from Aethersperm. How he had gotten the taste for that Nepleslian trash he would never know, but he had to admit that once you got used to it, Aethersperm was good music.

Roken’s sleep, interrupted by the growl of his stomach forced him to wake up. He groaned as he pulled himself out of bed changing into a fresh uniform he left his quarters and made his way slowly to the mess hall to get something to eat.

When he reached the mess hall, he grabbed himself something light to eat and a cup of coffee and grabbed a seat. He leaned a little in his chair staring up at the ceiling thinking about what he would do now that he was up. A little exercise and ill head to engineering after a shower. He leaned further in his seat making sure he did not fall out of his chair as he prepared himself mentally for what he was going to do.

After a bit of time for the crew to rest, and a simultaneously exhausing and relaxing time with Miyako, Yumiko began to order the transfer of personnel and materials from the Vanguard to the Asuka II...

"All hands, we'll be moving to the new ship over the next two hours. After that, we will continue with our mission. Noboru-kun will remain on Vanguard, to be sent back for Court Martial. That is all."

Noboru put an ear to the grates above his cell door and listened to the announcement.

"Well hell," he said to himself, "I don't even get to leave with my crew."

Slowly propping herself up with some pillows in the bed, Miyako moved a bit of her matted hair (from sweat) off of her forehead and sighed. "Is it time already?" She asked, stretching with a bit of a groan. "Also what about the other one? Were we going to demote him, or no Yumi-chan?"

Having cleaned himself up, and packed his stuff, Denkou was doing nothing more than sitting on his bunk, thinking those supposedly important deep thoughts about nothing, when the announcement came through. He sighed to himself, then picked up his stuff. He then stepped out of the room into the hallway, and started out, moving at a fairly slow pace, at least for him.

Roken's plan was put to a halt when the announcement came in, guess ill do this later then. Roken thought as he returned to his quarters. He took a quick shower and put on a fresh uniform as he checked to make sure his bag was packed and ready before he left with the others.

Content with what was done he left his quarters and made his way down the hall at a steady stride, ready to continue his service aboard there new ship.

After some thought, Yumiko decided.

"He can have a chance to redeem himself. Put him under probation for the mission, his fate To Be Determined. Sometimes having pending doom hovering over your head for a while does more good than the actual punishment."

Lolion had finished working out some time ago and had fallen asleep on his bed when he heard that announcement. He regretted not saying anything to help Noboru's case but he had his to worry about at this point and time. Lolion finished waking up and made sure all his gear was packed and made ready for the transfer.

Soon, it was time to say goodbye. Not only to the Vanguard, but to Noboru who remained in his cell, and to both Kichiro and Yuki, who had obtained honorable discharges to entertain options in the civilian sector...

Yumiko gave Kichiro and Yuki a firm pat on the shoulder, smiling.

"Well, it's sad to see you two go, but it's good to see you are going together. I knew you two would wind up an item!"

The occasional reassigned soldier marched past Noboru's cell. Noboru did his best to sound cheerful as he saw them off.

"Bye, good luck, have fun, see you around, bye!"

'Lucky bastards.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back