• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: United Outer Colonies [UCS Vanguard, Former Asuka peeps] Mission to Mitsuya

Status
Not open for further replies.
"..." Noboru drew a blank for all of a second, before he realized something. Speaking to no-one in particular but himself, he stated his realization.

"Yumiko was the third lady at the Snowdrop that night..." Yes, there came the memories of the night at the Snowdrop bar, his short turnaround, the consumption of several drinks and his intoxication and later hangover which had put the memories in shadow. The shadow lifted now, as if dispelled by an approaching light. And Noboru's mind connected a few links he really hadn't been observing.

"Mist, I'm sorry... You really like Miyako-san, don't you?" He thought insightfully as he changed into his UOC uniform. The suit fit him surprisingly well, and the power armor pilot appreciated the change in color and pattern from the SAoY uniforms. The black accented his white hair pretty well, too.

"Look. If you need to talk to someone, I'm not that hard to find. I'm usually in the mess or the hangar. Just ask if you need an ear to listen to you or a shoulder to cry on."

Not getting an answer from Yumiko, Miyako asked the ship where she would be sleeping. "Is there anything else, Yumiko?" The young officer asked, looking up at her. It helped of course she was able to fix her uniform, but she had a good idea why Mist had suddenly fallen so silent.

Don't look like that please... She pleaded with the Medic, though she was still looking at the Commodore who could have something important she forgot to mention while she was stirring her emotions, let alone the rest of the crew who had been by.

"Well, we will be leaving shortly, so I guess everyone should get their stuff into their rooms, and then get to their stations...eh? It looks like we're missing some people...Where are those other two from your group? They were supposed to be here ten minutes ago."

Yumiko said, noting the absence of Kichiro and Yuki...

"Our assignment Yuki-san. Not that we're going to be late, but we are late." Kichiro answered, clearly a bit rushed, pulling himself up and away from her grasp. As if to counter the abruptness of his gesture, he extended his right hand out to pull her up.

"L- late??" Yuki squeaked out, before checking the time. Oh no. She grabbed Kichiro's hand and quickly stood up. Her mind was frantic. She definitely did not want a reputation of being late, remembering back to that first meeting on the Asuka. She seemed wraught with bad luck concerning times.

"Neh... let's go then!"

With Yuki in hand, Kichiro gave the former Neko a quick smile as they bolted towards the ship. The terminal itself had gotten somewhat crowded over the course of their short conversation, so the the young couple had to shuffle quickly through clumped civilian and Peacekeeper alike to get to their ship. The rush through the station was a little rough, but they eventually managed to get through and got aboard the ship.

Kichiro gave a little sigh and messaged the current CO about their arrival. "Commodore Kogayane, this is Cadet Wakahisa Kichiro with Petty Officer First class Minori Yuki. We have just arrived onboard the Vanguard, and will be ready very shortly."

Denkou headed for the enlisted quarters, planning on taking a room to himself if there was still one available, and taking one with as few people as possible otherwise.

((OOC: When will we have a wiki up and running so we can figure stuff like room rrangements out?))

((OOC: better yet when will we have a forum of our own that has an OOC topic and the main role play topics?... also my Birthday was yesterday forgot to mention,... im 20 now...hehe.))

Lolion moved down a corridor to where he found the enlisted rooms. He went in to the closest empty one and started to unpack his things. Lolion go down into a shirt and pants and laid on top of his bunk and shut his eyes looking to take a nap.

(( OOC: To get a forum created, PM me with a forum name, description, and moderator/modgroup ))

(OOC: I have plans to switch ships on them, one more time after this mission. >.>)

Understood. Just pick a room and set your stuff down. We're going very shortly.

"Everyone to stations, start pre-launch procedures. It's time to head on out!" The Commodore grinned, pointing her finger dramatically toward the front of the ship in a somewhat cliché fashion.

With a little help from the ships, A.I. Roken found his quarters, dropping what little he had with him. He Removed his civilian clothes and put on his UOC uniform, nice color he thought to himself as he stepped out of his room and made his way to his assigned area, “Roken Techard in engineering reporting in.”

Noboru stopped waiting for Mist to respond and headed straight for the power armor bay. Once he was there, he sat down and waited. "Akio Noboru, power armor division. Reporting."

I... I'm sorry Miyako-san... Mist turned away, trying to hide her tears. She then replied to the other messenger, Thank you, Noboru-kun. I'll be.. fine. Without a single word, the medic shuffled off to take her mind off of the pain. Perhaps working in this ship's medbay would help her calm down? The former sprite was getting both a headache and a heartache at that moment.

"You sure?" Noboru persisted feebly, though he was pretty sure Mist was either ignoring him or just stopped caring by now.

damnit, why do you care about this person so much? She's your crewmate; not your wife. Focus on the job.

But for some reason he couldn't. And he honestly didn't know why. Probably it was because he didn't have an actual job at this moment.

Yuki sighed with relief, now that they were on board. "N- neh... gomenasai... about making us late." It felt like her fault anyway, considering she didn't wake up until it was too late. "Ano, I suppose we should get to work then?" Yuki suggested.

'Ano, Commodore Kogayane...-sama. I must... apologize for my tardiness,' the former-neko sent to the CO.

Lolion chuckled at little as the Irony hit him of his situation. "I cant even get a good nap in without getting called to duty." He thought to himself as he changed into his uniform. He loved the design and style of it as he brought it out for the first time since he was issued it. he opened up his bag that had all of his gear in it and spread out his weapons on the bed. After putting on the Uniform and marveling at how comfortable it was he put on his leg holster and placed his covert ops pistol in it. He placed the silencer in its special pocket on the holster wit the extra magazine and After kitting up and making sure his chocker and wrist comlinks were working alright, (ooc: I'm going to assume I can also get one of these with a earphone because that would be bad ass) he headed out for the power armor bay to see what he would be working with. As soon as he got there he noticed Noboru there and nodded to him. "Lolion Reglo reporting for duty." Lolion said to the bay as a whole looking around for his superior officer.

ON>

"I'll be back soon, after my things are stowed away." Miyako bowed to Kogayane, smiled at the woman and hurriedly followed on Mist's heels, using the Ionoche's computer to locate the medic. Wait for me, you have to unpack still. She sent, hoping it would at least stop the fleeing soldier long enough for her to catch up. Mist replied to Noboru, No... no, I'm... just peachy., but when Miyako asked her to wait, the medic couldn't hold out any longer. She dropped her bag onto the ground and fell to her knees. A low sob eminated from her throat as she waited for Miyako. "Why..?" she whispered to herself. It was just so... unfair! In her eyes, the commander was apparently much more pretty then the former sprite, and Miyako would assuredly leave.. Mist managed to control herself a bit to clasp her hands and stop most of her sobbing, but her tears still fell in floods.

"Mist..are you sure you're a Neko?" The officer asked with a soft joking tone, putting her bag next to the one belonging to the medic. Soon though, her arms slipped around the crying woman, hugging her tight while she snuck a kiss to her cheek. "It's just Yumiko...please stop crying?" The XO's voice was soft, and she tried to get her to turn around on her own, rather than forcing her. Mist nodded without saying anything for a few moments. She was getting a headache, and all of this crying was doing nobody any good. One hand gripped at one of Miyako's arms as the other quickly wiped away the salty wetness from her face. "I know... I'm sorry... I just..." she finally said, but her words just wouldn't come out. She turned her head to face her companion with a mixture of pain, sadness, and even hope in the look. The Jiyuuian just wanted to cling to Miyako... but it was neither the time nor the place. After this long time to acquire some composure, she finally stated a full, if not cracked, sentence, "I'll be... fine."

Quietly, with a serious expression Miyako kissed the medic, holding her lips there for a long moment. I don't know about that..come on my quarters are in the officer's section. We need to put our things away. When she brought her lips back it wasn't far, like she was testing for Mist's reaction. "You knew about her before, please don't grudge her, or me for it...we have a mission to get to and I want you to promise me you will try to put this aside for now." Her eyes were still soft as she tried to make the Kage feel better. Those lips placed at each little wet spot the tears had touched, before she rose taking the other girl with her. Mist smiled after their kiss. "I... I am glad. I promise.. to never ever grudge against either of you... You alone are too precious to lose over such a petty matter. I shouldn't be acting like this... It is quite un-Neko-like of me.. isn't it? Maybe it's the new body... but I want to just be with you and you alone. Thank you." The former sprite hugged Miyako tightly, burying her face into the other's soft, warm body. "We can get you cleaned up when we get to the washroom..." Miyako smiled, kissing the enlisted girl once more for good measure. It hurt her to see Mist upset over something like that, and made her feel a little strange thinking of what she had said. But...you said Yaichiro-san-..nevermind. We have to be on duty. She thought to Mist, "It is un-neko but we can talk about this all later..I promised didn't I? Remember that. It will get you through a mission I hope..."

"Hai, it will," Mist said to what Miyako said last. To what she said mentally, Hai... I know... but he's my father now... so I see him more as that then anything else. "We'll discuss this a whole lot more tonight." she said as her mood seemed to change for the better. The medic silently kissed Miyako's cheek before she grabbed both of their bags. "Lead the way?" she asked with a slight smile. "It's just this way up a lift.." Miyako shuffled towards the nearest one, and waited for Mist to go in before letting the door close behind them both. "That's a hard thing to think about, because you know he sent me back a reply...I -mean to what I wrote on the way over in the taxi. But-I'm sorry, it's a bad time for this. At least you'll get a brand new medical bay to use, right?"

After they had entered the lift, Mist replied to her, "No, no, what did he say? I'm feeling much better now, really! Please do not fret about me anymore, okay?" She smiled honestly at her friend. "...he said that he does like me." Miyako told her, "You were right, I should have known you would be." She wanted to be closer to the sprite at that moment, but the bags were in the way and the lif had opened very soon. It wasn't long before she was leading her over into the officer's area, and where her own quarters were supposed to be. It wasn't hard to find the right door, they were the ones that opened for them after all, and she stepped inside.
Fay Saelus: "Oh, that's wonderful!" Mist said excitedly. As they walked along the hallways to Miyako's room, she asked with a grin, "Does this mean I'm going to get both a lover and a mother at the same time?" She giggled at her own joke as a short blush formed at the edges of her cheeks. After they had entered the room, the Kage set down both bags with a sigh of relief. Yes, her mood had definitely gotten better.

"Don't laugh, maybe you will." Miyako replied with an indignant huff to the medic. "Now go make sure you look okay then we'll run off to our stations. Charting the sector should be a nice change from a combat mission." Of course, the quick reply and change of subject didn't hide that the thought made her blush a little more than Mist had been. The officer simply sat at the edge of the bed, and waited. Mist thought about that as she went into the bathroom for a few minutes. Once she appeared normal, the former sprite walked out with a big grin. "Well... if you do become both, will I be able to join you and daddy every now and then?" she asked with another giggle.

"I-it's time to go!" Miyako almost shouted as she sprang from the bed, her fluster returning completely. She had a reply to that, but it was tangled over her tongue while the officer could only think of somehow escaping to the bridge for the coming mission but the thought had crossed her mind, and it wasn't unheard of but the way Mist had asked she wasn't sure if she was serious or not, either way it was still a lot to spring on her. Mist watched her go with a wide smile on her face. She decided to wait until later to somehow pry the answer from Miyako. "Bye!" she called after her companion, who was making a rather hasty retreat, "See you after our shifts, Miyako-chan!" The medic then wandered off to find the new medical bay. It wasn't long before Miyako reported back to the bridge, and Yumiko after preparing herself to spend a mission with the officer whose life she had saved.

<END

Noboru let the topic drop, sitting on the leg of a Daisy. He spotted Lolion entering the bay and looked up from his datapad, parting himself from going over his orders. The tinted welding goggles were lifted to his forehead, revealing to yet another person his silver eyes- that which was formerly a secret, but had since evolved to a badge of honor.

He didn't really care who was listening, he suddenly just blurted out loud. "I'm worried about Mist and I don't know why."

"I'm worried about Mist and I don't know why." Lolion was a bit taken aback at the statement because he wasn't expecting it. "Well whats your worry? I'm no expert on these types of things but as soon as I saw our new commander and Miyako kissing I noticed something was troubling her."

Lolion looked at Noboru for a moment noticing a difference in his face. He noted his silver eyes and stood transfixed on them for a moment. Realizing he was staring he shook his head really quickly and looked back at him. "Nice eyes, can't say I've seen ones like that before" Lolion said recovering from this new discovery of his crew mates.

"Uindo Denkou, reporting in for Infantry Power Armor. Ready sir."
Denkou too looked up, startled at both the statement, and the revelation of what had happened. "First, why would you say that, and second, what do you mean about Kogayane-sama and Miyako-sama kissing?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back