• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Werewolf Game (RP-ed!)

"The room is at the end of the hallway." Leigh made a gesture to point Diana in the right direction.

"The door locks, but please don't rifle through my drawers, will you?"

Turning to the rest, Leigh said "I already ate, but the stuff is still on the counter. Chili. It might even still be warm, if not then it's at room temperature. I'll take the floor here."

"Well, either Diana is sleeping alone, or we have to let her decide who she's going to be rooming with, for decency's sake. And I don't need any food, I ate not too long ago." Amato stayed in his corner for the moment, opting out of leaving a spot with his back protected. In theory. So he glanced around at everybody. "Oh, and if we're actually doing this pair thing, no one goes out. Otherwise there's no point to it."

"Seconded!" Gerry said as he headed towards the kitchen. "Just as soon as I have had something to eat. I'm starving."

“Bu dun hab ba bhun!” exclaimed Bob through a mouth full of chilli, “Haw da bhuk ham ah bunna 'efend bha felf?” as he came back from the kitchen, clutching the bowl of cold chilli in his hands.

Amato arched an eyebrow at Bob. He'd understood what he was saying, but there was no way in any hell he was going to respond to that disgraceful mumbled question until it was said in a matter that at least resembled human speech.

Diana stopped at the conversation of room mates. She watched Bob eating the chili and trying to speak with a slight amusement. She raised one eyebrow. “English Bob, most of us don’t understand gibber. Also if you guys decide roommates are the best I will agree under the circumstance of me choosing mine.”

Gerry grabbed a bowl and sat next to Bob. "Doharphm woraramph. Ah arumphumph geafm grobersh." he said to Bob sympethetically. Then he swollowed "This is some good chili!"

Venicus raised and eyebrow at the people around the room. "Well I understood what Bob said, but Gerry, chew your damn food first." Venicus spoke with a slight growl as he said this, as if he was starting to get angry. "As for me, I'm sleeping right here. And the moment it ends up two people in this room I'm locking that front door and closing off the other door to this room. And if you need to defend yourself...I don't know, grab a kitchen knife. At least it's something."

"I'm sleeping here as well. I want to hear if someone's coming. Bob, you can leave as you wish. I'll pass out blankets -- one moment." Leigh walked through the hallway, and opened the large closet door. From within he drew out extra blankets and pillows, along with a sleeping bag for himself.

"Come and get 'em sleepy heads." Leigh said, setting everything but the sleeping bags on the couch.

To Diana, he said "Sleep with someone if you want -- be warned, though, the bed is a single. There are already blankets and pillows in there. Go help yourself."

He then stepped back into the room where everyone had gathered, set down the sleeping bag on the floor, and fell asleep.

(If there are any secret actions you want to make after people close up and go to sleep, PM me now and I'll write them into my next relevant post for those actions. Be warned that I make notice checks with dice, however. You may be discovered, if the result is right.)

Venicus grabbed a blanket and a pillow and plopped himself on the couch. After everyone else left the room he pushed the couch in front of the door and laid back down. He held his shotgun tightly, not meaning to put it down. He attempted to stay up as to not let his guard down, but after a couple hours he finally dosed off, dropping the shotgun into the couch cushions.

Slim took one of the sleeping bags for himself, settled by a wall and emptied his pockets to make himself more comfortable before curling in a semi-fetal position with his valubles near his stomach. After so long in a cot in the back of a ute, even the floor was soft.

((Good luck people, considering it's the first night I doubt anything will happen. Let's see how the night goes, eh? ;) ))

Diana nodded at Leigh, “I plan on sleeping alone,” she said as she fixed her backpack and walked to the room. She turned the lock so it clicked giving a sigh to the slight safe sound and looked at the bed. She pulled out something small placing it under the pillow leaving her arm near it as she slept on her side pointing towards the door so she could watch. She knew it would be an uneasy sleep tonight and the rest of the nights she spent with them but she knew she should get some rest.

Amato shrugged, finding a pillow and blanket, and moving away from the others, seeming to follow Diana. However, he just went to the end of the hallway, and settled himself against the wall, setting the pillow down beside him, and covering his lower body with the blanket, settling in for the night. Before even attempting to go to sleep though, he drew his pistol out from it's holster at his back, and rested it in the pillow, before quickly field stripping his pistol and checking to make sure he didn't need to clean it yet. After reassembling it, he checked the magazine for dirt, and slid it back in. Thinking of something, he stood back up quickly, pistol in hand, but at rest. He knocked on the door into the bedroom, thinking better of expecting someone to open the door with him armed. "Hey, can I ask you something?"

The sound of the knock on the door spooked Diana as she flinched cluching the hidden object a little until she heard Amato's voice. She released her hidden goodie and walked towards the door and leaned against it. "Yeah what do you want?" She said quietly for only him to hear pressing her body close to the door and staring back at the bed and other areas to jump to just incase.

"I just figured I'd let you know that I'm sleeping out here in the hallway. That way, if anything happens, you know where I am, and don't shoot me in surprise or anything." He paused, and thought for a second before continuing. "And are you sure you're okay alone in there? If you want, I can sleep on the floor or something, if you want someone else around."

Diana listened to Amato tell her where he was sleeping. She paused and looked around the room before she unlatched the door and looked down at Amato and his stuff through the crack. "As long as you stay on the floor near my door I will let you in. You become jumpy I won't stop and think twice to get you to the ground. I want my sleep and if that means using you for protection I will."

Amato nodded, securing his pistol,at least temporarily. He went and grabbed the blanket and pillow, before returning to the door. "That's fine with me. Just to warn you, I do have a pistol, and will most likely have it out when I go to sleep. Just so there's no confusion."

(ooc: Two questions, since they weren't specified. One, is it a werewolf, or a murderer? As in, does it kill and infect, or just kill? Two, is there a doctor in the group? I don't want the doctor to respond to this, just SSharp. I want to know if the character type exists or not.)

Diana smiled and allowed Amato into the room before closing and locking the door. She looked over at the pistol and than towards the bed. "I wouldn't expect any sane person not to be armed in this situation. I do have a small weapon under my pillow that is all I feel inclined to say and all you really need to know. I will not pull it unless someone comes crashing though the door...or wall" she let out a small laugh, "but i highly doubt that."

"That shotgun has me a bit worried. If he comes this way, me being in front of the door would most likely end in a fairly permanent manner." He settled himself in front of the door, with his back to the wall beside him. "Good idea to keep your pistol handy though, with everything that's been going on. Now, I'll let you go to sleep, assuming you want to that is."

RPG-D RPGfix
Back