• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC YSS Heartbreaker: The Undiscovered Uesu

Lots of people are going through the same thing with exams I believe... Not only limited to this thread. You should try to give them a bit more time to post.

Just a quick warning, I'll be out of town the whole weekend. I will try to post Thursday, but won't be around until Monday most likely. I hope @Revolver posts by then. And we might have a new person, @John2y, joining us.

So you want me to supervise the investigation more directly? You got it boss. :)

I thought ahead in having a backup plan for inactive players, as Rin's Mindy loadout with a CIES computer will conveniently allow her to command an army of VCMAD Terrain drones. This was primarily to have them do the grunt work so our limited playerbase can focus on the interesting stuff, and be completely disposable in event of a mission failure requiring immediate extraction. I figure we take a few of the drones with specializations: one loaded out for EOD/mines; a couple for analysis/digging; some for recon; first aid or relief supplies/body recovery; etc.

I also figure the CIES upgrade also allows for a direct linkup to Ochiko, so she can be more involved too such as holographically projecting to the mission site with hints or object manifestation (sort of in the RPG-like fashion of a ghost rediscovering her past). In that vein, is Miho going to go planetside at all or wants to hang back at mission control?

Other than that I'm not sure exactly what supplies we should take, and I'd generally avoid throwing in any more NPC crew than necessary. Since Rin is a tech sentry, we really may just need a medic for the away team.

Last edited:
Hey, Like you all probably know I'm going to get in the RP so I've been thinking how will I get in the ship? I guess I can be transported in a Racoon T7?
Yes, I was assuming a shuttlecraft like that would FTL in from the Ikoi homebase to deposit her on ship or planetside if you prefer. If you choose the latter, prepare to be suited up in a Daisy (or at least an SSS Mantis) so you are protected from the toxic atmosphere there.

Alright, added Dust to the wiki page, also updated it with the suit loadout links for the people who set those up. She would probably show up in a AMES. I don't know if she'd bring along her own SSS armor. And there's probably not time to get her on the ship and set up a new suit and all of that.

True, true... AMES would be easiest. At any rate, you are all cleared for posting for Yjara, @John2y. Say hi to everyone while Rin thinks of more ways to infuriate Tsukisaki... er... I mean, gets suited up to join the party. ;)

Also, @Moogle , is Miho going to come after all? I'd like to wait for you to respond before proceeding.

Seems we've hit a bit of an impass with activity with the holiday weekend... lets all try to say hi to Yjara properly and get the expedition going. :) I will be making another post soon rallying the group if there's no update from Reynolds.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back