• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: YSS Kaiyō [YSS Kaiyō] Ichi

Status
Not open for further replies.
YSS Kaiyō
Power Armor Bay

"Not too bad." Carter replied "A lot of the outer damage is superficial. The only major subsystem damaged was Meissa's transceiver, which is fixed now. Just need to patch up the slagged bits between Zesuaium plates and make sure everything's primed and reloaded for next time. Then we should be golden."

He stood in front of the control panel for a few moments, placing a request to the armory for the needed ammunition, then turned back to Anastasia. "I can handle the reloads and module maintenance before I go get cleaned up for debriefing. Will you be good handling the structural repairs?"

Medical Bay

Navian remained stiff, stoic, and wordless as she watched and listened to the interrogation, her hands clasped firmly behind her back. She had the sense that the SAINT agent's methods were something safer to observe than to experiment with.

Medical Bay

"Ah, you thought I was serious?" Sakamoto smiled. "Well, I suppose when a Nekovalkyrja is involved, you can never tell." Glancing over to the ever stoic Elysian by her side, her feline tail held itself high, elegantly swishing to and fro. Chances were, the Taii would not tolerate having enhanced interrogation techniques being conducted on board her ship. At least, not without her consent. It would be rude! To the Jiyuuian woman, who had skippered her own ships for some time in the past, it was unusual that they were so bold as to attack Star Army military vessels. Perhaps they were that stupid? Perhaps not. It was better safe than sorry however. "I have more in mind for you, but, only after the proper preparations are made."

Turning to leave for the time being, Sakamoto went to get the booze. Yes. Booze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back