• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC YSS Kaiyō II Discussion

There is only one type of acceptable mochi and that is green tea (But I will accommodate)!

I've tried a lot, because I really like green tea mochi and always expect to like the other flavors, but never do.

When a sushi place has fried green tea mochi? *makes kissing motion with fingers coming away from her mouth* Perfection.

I made it a few times as a kid with panko crumbs. Just not the same as when sushi places do it.

Yeah, you have to super-chill your ice cream if you want it to survive the frying. And that's on top of making sure you have a good batter or coating.

Asuka is a little... eccentric.

I'm slowly getting the ship page done.

This plot is no longer open to all players as I would prefer if new players joined it.

Please add me on discord so that you can join the server: Ametheliana#8571

As a reader currently, I'm confused as to why a crewmember is sitting on top of their station's console rather than in the chair if the ship is at least at Readiness Condition 2.

That, and the seats on the bridge are full at the moment since the bridge is completely crewed. Still, Sakamoto was asked to stay on the bridge, so there she is.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back