• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC YSS Kaiyō II Discussion

Hello everyone! I'm happy I could join you all. I hope that intro post works, and I didn't miss anything about the current scene. I tried to follow along as best as I could while catching up with both threads, but let me know if I messed something up. Mitsuko is going to be in charge of the little boarding party, and is attempting to help Meissa inside and hopefully out of harm's way. For the moment. Until missiles are involved. Then theoretically meet back up with the other three after they make their own entrance.

And then...I'm not sure what exactly we're going to do inside, besides destroy any enemy fighters and look around. Any more specific orders I'm missing, Ame?

Also, I added a couple of new sections to the plot page.

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=plot:yss_kaiyo#crew_roster_and_cabin_assignment

This is all basically copied from the Heartbreaker (which was copied from the Eucharis). I think it makes it a little easier to see who is playing what character, along with what rank and occupation everyone has. I think I got everyone correct, but if I messed something up, just let me know. I did not include the NPCs yet because just doing this much was complicated, and I wanted enough time left to write up that intro post. I left the original table of characters and players alone, in case you want to keep it, or don't like the tables I set up. Also to keep track of the NPCs I didn't add yet.

At the bottom, there's also a spot to list all the cabin assignments. I feel like I heard something about that mentioned in one of the threads, but can't remember now. I've been in Cabin 4 in a few other plots, so I went ahead and stuck Mitsuko there just to make it easier for me to remember...! As far as I can see, the Plumeria has nine cabins and the captain's suite, but no Neko nests or a first officer's cabin. If I missed something about that setup, let me know.

Alright, thanks all!

I took out the table and just have what you set up, now, Reynolds. I'll add the NPC's when I get a spare moment.

Thank you!!!

Glad to help. I like to see things neat and tidy...

Whenever you have a chance, please try to add yourself to the cabin assignments table. Usually it's best to ask if someone will room with you, although sometimes an odd couple pairing can make for fun RP. If you'd prefer, you can just poke me and I'll edit you onto the page myself.

Personally, feel free to have someone bunk with me, I don't really care either way and things'll be pretty fun I feel even if I didn't talk with a potential cabin mate! ^^

Yoshida and Anastasia are rooming together, anyone else want to be bunk mates?

Ah, that is true. We have a total if four Elysians on board, including Navian. OOC though, would you like to? That might be what matters the most in this case.

I'll be out most of the day, but once I get back, I expect enough posts for me to finally make a GM one.

As I said in discord, @forumlurker is doing a really great job of making engaging, well-thought out posts that have good length to them. He's setting a good example for y'all. Other players are noticing that we have some very short posts and are still doing present tense things.

I like that we all stopped quoting each other as that was annoying some vets. Try to title your posts with the place that your character is, to avoid confusion. We're all pretty spread out, now.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back