• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC YSS Kaiyō II Discussion

I have only a few things to work with mission-wise and the general premise I have is interesting, but not fun... So give me a bit more time.

"interesting, but not fun... " Welp. Been nice knowing you guys. It was fun for a first character. I'll start working on a new one.;)
Come bring us destruction, death and fire. COME BRING THE END OF LIGHT AND SACRED WAR AND HOLY SLAUGHTER. It shall make for a fine Crucible, a proving ground where the weak shall perish and the strong shall THRIVE!!! HEHEHAEHAHHEAHAEHAHEHAEHEAHAHAHA!!!
:D
I can hardly wait.
P.S: I may have just gone overboard this time.

Don't worry, I said I need more time to make sure it's actually fun. And it's okay, because I'm not really giving you an outlet for writing, so you can go overboard in OOC in the anticipatory wait.

Yes hello I posted.

I'm hanging in discord if you have questions. For now, expect a briefing in the armor bay once the skunks get there, unless you are bridge crew or want to stay back on the ship for some reason!

Pan and I think he should come in during a specific part of the mission, but right now Kaori will be on Kamikaze's standby team.

Ty @SpaceEye means a lot. 👽

I like the concept for this mission but you guys as players always take it to cooler levels than I OG expected. I'm excited to see what kind of fun you guys find but I don't want to rush posts out right away like we have in the past. That said, poke me in three days for another GM post... but no sooner!

I don't know if mon-wed is three days or mon-thur is three days, but I'd like to post today!

@SpaceEye is p much the only person I super need a post from to do that.

I feel like mon - thur just because of the time is a good three days, like 3 business days kinda deal. That said, you da GM.

I'm excited to start writing with Saya more, Glad I included her in this plot Ame. Gives her a chance to grow!

I need to moderate Harae and not allow myself to post in it tbh 🤣

Sorry for over-posting, possibly, I just have SO MUCH TO SAY about this mission's IC details!

Hey everyone, I picked up a bug early this week and am on antibiotics already! If it turns out to be more than penicillin can cure, I'll be down for the count a little longer, but I am hoping w/e I got leaves soon! I'm not a great writer when I feel like this, so I won't be trying to post until my body is healthy!

What that means for you as players: If you have already posted this round, don't post again. Let other players catch up right now that may have not posted.

That'll help. I'm still in that "I'd rather hug a jellyfish than post phase" while I'm looking through 4 pages.

I am so sick so writing will be tough, but just continue to scope things out for me, players? I read all of the current posts and I really had nothing helpful to contribute right now, so if you could have your characters continue to look around, that would help me be able to get a post out. I'd like my GM post to be out before the weekend btw! I sorta thought I could try for going at it tonight, but thinking back, I really need a bit more to go off of from the YSS ? player characters. I don't want to say WHERE, but your characters are really doing great in RP so I am sure they will know where. OK thank you guys!!!

@Rizzo I think Candon should be on the standby team on the ship, which is hanging in the shuttle/fighter bay. @demibear has his SAINT in that area, too, hanging around and wondering where the dudes be at (not joking) so maybe JP with one another?

EDIT: Soban edited their post to include the location tag.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back