• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC YSS Kaiyō II Discussion

@jjans002 a direct answer to your question: Yes.

More explanation: JPs can be completely spontaneous, such as someone jumping into your Direct Messages and going "Hey wanna JP?", planned out (sometimes, people wanna make a JP with a specific goal in mind, like training or having character hook up or getting better at one really specific thing), or just kinda anywhere in between!

@Pancakei @Ethereal and I have a JP going where the original goal was just to have our characters chat with each other for a bit, but things have shifted focus a bit more to them having some lunch and talking about stuff like retirement from the army in the future : P

That diatribe of a pep talk got me tired. Does everyone understand what's going on?

https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum/threads/pre-mission-fifteen-harae.63087/

You can now JP in the wardroom at lunch after this talk with each other. Don't go over lunch time, as we'll probably have something happen soon enemy threat-wise. Nobody is sleeping well after that monologue and I don't want to make them.

Anyway, DM me questions or talk amongst yourselves but I'm pooped right now. Heads up that I will not be RPing heavily on this plot for idk how long, but to put it in Wes' words, it will be a JP-plot until I get my "inspiration back" for it to continue. I'm a go-getter so it shouldn't be too too long, but I don't want to jump into it too soon, either. Just be patient of players, please.

Many birb! ovo

Daying that, Arbles and Mochi are taking off to someplace a little less dangerous... But just as important! (We've still got Arete the spooky girl from an alternate universe, though~)

Okay, if anyone wants their character to meet Candon he would probably be around for a while after the mission.

Can Bel sign up for the Candon meet and greet?

Many birb! ovo

Daying that, Arbles and Mochi are taking off to someplace a little less dangerous... But just as important! (We've still got Arete the spooky girl from an alternate universe, though~)

Slight net loss in bird?

Can Bel sign up for the Candon meet and greet?
That would be cool to have Eucharis friends meet up again. What did you have in mind?

Slight net loss in bird?
I don't know how I messed up that quote but okay
Well, it's a significant net loss! Two left - one pregnant with twins, so four total - and one joined!
I'm usually way too manly to call, or even think of something as being cute but... that last scene you wrote with Arbles sleeping through the battle was pretty cute!

I have no idea what that means. I'm way too tired tonight. Just go ahead and tell me what to do and I'll get it done. ;)

It's a lunch scene btw! ^^

For loadouts, we should know what they are, ICly at least, since they're probably prepped right now and not going to be changed too much between now and mission 15. Don't do anything too crazy. SAoY issued equipment and no random chains or... Or Anchors. Okay? I didn't think I'd ever have to say that.

DISCORD TEST - Seeing if this reply will appear in the Kaiyo Discord channel

RPG-D RPGfix
Back