• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC YSS Kaiyō II Discussion

I just counted player posts since my last one and I need about three more, as there are ten, if I recall correctly.

rip Eden's former body sketch:
ameeeee_by_miruukiiart-dchwasu.jpg

Tag yourself I'm at the far left door with Muyomi and racing to the right circle with Eden.
yuumi-iys-empire.png

I think Jinja should go for the Kaiyo and Candon should go rogue i.e. up to you.

Wyatt is in the zero g passageway, so the circle on the right side.

Heads up everybody, Wes informed me that the smallest ship that can equip the TTD is a Yui-scout. I will be editing the dropship out and replacing it with a Yui-7.

GM post that is a bit lacking, but I just had to address a small facet of things and not everything.

I recently finished pokemon blue! It took a lot of time and I slacked on a GM post these last few days because I wanted to beat the Elite Four. I managed to put Charizard and the three legendary birds up alongside my name, Ash, in the Pokemon League Hall of Fame and I also made Prof. Oak proud by beating Gary after beating the Elite Four. I should be back to a normal posting schedule soon, but I do have yellow, gold, and silver in the mail, so who knows what the future holds. 😝
image.jpg

RPG-D RPGfix
Back