• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC YSS Kaiyō II Discussion

I just counted player posts since my last one and I need about three more, as there are ten, if I recall correctly.

rip Eden's former body sketch:
ameeeee_by_miruukiiart-dchwasu.jpg

I think Jinja should go for the Kaiyo and Candon should go rogue i.e. up to you.

Heads up everybody, Wes informed me that the smallest ship that can equip the TTD is a Yui-scout. I will be editing the dropship out and replacing it with a Yui-7.

I recently finished pokemon blue! It took a lot of time and I slacked on a GM post these last few days because I wanted to beat the Elite Four. I managed to put Charizard and the three legendary birds up alongside my name, Ash, in the Pokemon League Hall of Fame and I also made Prof. Oak proud by beating Gary after beating the Elite Four. I should be back to a normal posting schedule soon, but I do have yellow, gold, and silver in the mail, so who knows what the future holds. 😝
image.jpg

RPG-D RPGfix
Back