• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC YSS Kaiyō II Discussion

Oh you know I didn't even take that into account tbh. I'll be waiting to reply until tmrw.

A GM post for you all!

Remember, this plot is named ocean in Yamataigo. Oceans ebb and flow. Sometimes there is a whole lot of nothing to do and a lot of the time we are doing it all, so hold tight during the ebbs to get to when it will flow again.

quick question, I packed a butt pack with engineering equipment before heading out. Now, I assume that that is a small pack, but would I not have some sort of torch or cutter or something to help cut into the hull?

Not going to post in the thread until a round of player posts have gone through! :heartemoji:

The cavern looks like this but bigger and one side is not open to space, that is where either the stern or bow wall is. Nothing on the walls save for doors on either side intermittently, where the walkways are, which are thin.

fa181ff1a3089946149bd0b1436a067b--jupiter-ascending-si-fi.jpg

RPG-D RPGfix
Back