• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC YSS Kaiyō II Discussion

Well, nothing here says I can't use those floating gauntlets we got for Walter to hold up more guns. Like, you know, four gatling guns. XD

I kid though, that was a minor joke post that I intended to edit today to be a more realistic loadout for Walter. That is, as soon as I make a wiki page for the aforementioned gauntlets, so that way it can be referenced in the post.

A few people in the power armor bay are like 🎃 what's this? Eden has not said anything about her, just that a ship wants to be friendly with them.

Please edit your posts to reflect only what you have been told about the situation and, in the future, only work with what ICly your character would know. I couldn't help having such a big post and also thank you for reading all of it, but only what Eden said aloud is what your characters have been told of the situation.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back