• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC YSS Kaiyō II Discussion

Okay "Someone dies!" is my new line! I redacted one death as I mistook them being unarmored when they were in a fresh mindy so!

Who could do a long JP in a short span of time, maybe over a weekend? It would be a mission-imperative JP that isn't mission 17 (current mission) and I would need a small staff ICly for it. Sign up in this thread if you are sure you could set aside a few hours over a couple of days and not flake out. Thanks in advance.

I think a fast JP could probably use two more people, max.

EDIT: Thank you for signing up, it means a lot to have such excitement from you guys ;] (tear-filled smile not a winky)

You heard it here first, folks! No more openings for that JP. Reminder to myself that Saya can join in if we do it not this weekend.

For anyone wondering and as I said in discord:

"This JP is happening so that your character does have something to do sooner rather than later... Some things require the whole crew and some require 5 crew max and I have always struggled to put down the 5 crew max ideas but always did, but this time I can't."

Also I mentioned elsewhere that this doesn't mean the mission is ending soon or not, I don't even know that.

What I do know is that I have had this next stage planned since this current mission was also planned and I didn't want to scrap it but I didn't think it would keep the whole crew active. This will make sure that the next thread mission starts, as stated above, sooner rather than later and that the next mission thread isn't a bust for a lot of character that wouldn't be active during it.

Alright, I am going back to reading mission posts and posting.

That JP will not be happening this weekend. What is more, I will be GM posting earlier in the week as well. Monday or Tuesday. Team leaders, especially, please get posts in!

We will be doing it on the 12th and 13th (Saturday and Sunday), starting around 2 pm PST. Please tell me if this doesn't work for you and you signed up already.

What time is your game Soban-chan?

I just confirmed looks like we are playing D&D on friday so this works out fine for me :) just going to leave a reminder here for my self that is its 5pm EST for me :)

Sorry I miss read my calendar it's Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend so I have to bail. Sorry this is my fault.

GM POST!!!

I hate finishing missions so!!! Sorry it took so very long.

I went back and forth between deck 2, deck 5, deck 2, all of the ship, etc. So deck 2 read both deck 2 and all ship parts and deck 5 be sure to read the all ship part just above deck 5's part.

Going to start on the JP. Will make a temp discord server for that and invite everyone who could join. We'll do it all this weekend, hoping for more than a couple of hours on Staurday for sure. We can work around schedules and make it Friday or Sunday. Mission for everyone to be a part of is starting Monday, then.

Feel free to keep posting in mission 17 until you feel your character has nothing more to post. Engineering team, feel free to post retroactive stuff that happened before my post. Deck 5 team, please save yourselves. Deck 2, onsen?

A reminder that the new mission will start tomorrow. @Cockroach and @Weasel365 have not responded to DMs yet so idk if they'll be joining us, but before a mission is the best time to join rather than halfway through so anyone planning on joining, now is the time. I know I have some people with approved characters waiting that have responded to me and we're on the same page that they're joining Monday, I believe.

So, Monday! Be hyped!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back