Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• Current IC Month: 9月 YE 42 (through December 31, 2020)

OOC YSS Kaiyō II Discussion

Ametheliana

Staff Member
Submissions Reviewer
Game Master
Character Forum Mod
So Gunhand, raz, Sageshooter and myself just finished up the JPs we were doing! Some of everyone is in the Ebumna thread while Sage is going to post the rest of Saya's story in a new thread. Keep a lookout for that!

November 8th and 9th are JP days, likely 6 pm PST start! Please try your best to make it : ]

Ametheliana

Staff Member
Submissions Reviewer
Game Master
Character Forum Mod
I didn't realize the start time was a little late so we're pushing the main JP to tomorrow and Tuesday at 5 pm PST! Doing a little briefing stuff tonight but this way everyone can join in for longer, I hope!

Ametheliana

Staff Member
Submissions Reviewer
Game Master
Character Forum Mod
The monsters climb down chains from the monster drop in the coliseum I've been writing and it was 100% inspired by @Wes's minecraft arena
image0.jpg
2020-06-29_15.06.05.png

edit: also I only learned how to spell coliseum after drawing this >.<

Last edited:

demibear

Game Master
Haha, so that is how they enter. On that note since I can't really participate anymore, it is best I just turn Narumi into a NPC and drop as a player.

Ametheliana

Staff Member
Submissions Reviewer
Game Master
Character Forum Mod
Why can't you participate? Feel free to DM but if it's that clerk isn't a very active role, she can change occupations

EDIT: I'll try to think of ways to include those with very different timezones in JPs, it's a toughie

Last edited:

Ametheliana

Staff Member
Submissions Reviewer
Game Master
Character Forum Mod
I meant 22nd and 23rd, upcoming sunday and monday!!! Let me know asap if this doesn't work, I am so sorry for the mess up!

Ametheliana

Staff Member
Submissions Reviewer
Game Master
Character Forum Mod
We did this JP 5 different nights, ranging from 2 to 4 hours... Calculator just told me we spent about 17 hours on it. That is amazing and I would be lying if I didn't say I haven't cried from joy tonight. Thank you to everyone that put in their own energy and time to make this group effort worthwhile. I can't type much more without starting more waterworks but thank you... <3