• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC YSS Kaiyō II Discussion

I alluded to shit going down and it's coming for us all. I will probably give everyone something to respond to by the time Sunny D can post again.

The eyes got normalized! That's just how artists do wip sometimes!
image.png
Please nobody look at the uniform innacuracies though! (rank stripes and collar)

Also you're welcome a lot. I noticed some people being real MVPs in the thread and I wanted to show my really deep appreciation for that. The artist was also SO stoked about Molli, just so into the physical description and getting to design her it was really wonderful to see their excitement!!! They'll be fixing things up shortly so don't upload it to the wiki or anything! But know that this is my way of saying thank you : )

i havent existed in kaiyo for years but i come back to say dear god this art is fuckin adorable........... ;O;

Heavy choice for Molli, it's so lyric-heavy and mine are just vibe based! I also feel the same about Aiko, but I've only listened to it imagining Kuvexian skulls and her collecting them soooo

But! It changes depending on what she's going through. I think Flaming Lips definitely get her quirkiness, though, and this song is good for rn!

I don't think I've ever heard the Japanese version of Chairlift's I Belong in Your Arms without thinking of her!

I'll have to listen out for lyrics that I relate to her! I'm capable of it, I do ascribe Thao and the Get Down Stay Down's "Temple" to the falling of Hoshi no Iori!

You guys can get away with reading only my latest GM post! raz responded pretty well to my earlier one and I was able to work it out so that I could give you guys something more digestible by replying to his immediately. @Gunhand4171 @Sunny D @Gles @krisslanza @SensualCoder and who knows? maybe @Miko

Also note: Sunny D I noticed Morgana had been studying specimens of the Enhanced before Hanami so I had some chunks blow off of it. This is a good (if not the only) opportunity to pick those up/get some pieces off of it.

What is your character's theme song? Reply with a YouTube link. There might be many, but choose one for now.
Those 4am lab results baby

I've got a few paths I could take Morgana down, and Grimes has a theme for a few of them. Need to have the right set up for those paths though

Also note: Sunny D I noticed Morgana had been studying specimens of the Enhanced before Hanami so I had some chunks blow off of it. This is a good (if not the only) opportunity to pick those up/get some pieces off of it.
And there it is

Okay but I got dibs on Kill v. Maim for Hoshi (circa Kuvexian war ending) as at the time I was huffing that song like copium as I inserted my little pink captain into it.

4ÆM I can see for now, but when she gets to another of her song lemme know, or tell me now what you're thinking for paths and corresponding songs if you don't mind a bit of spoilers

I'll respond about those chunks tomorrow when it's not 4 am

I want to mention!! All current players can put "Yui Star Army Command and Irim First Fleet challenge coins" in your player inventories!

Wes did a little JP with me tonight when I wanted to RP with Yui. He brought her and Irim aboard the Kaiyo, surprising me, and toured the ship. They talked about what they've faced against the Mishhu and what it will take to beat them. Muyomi's destroyed armor even made an appearance :eek: And there are some mild spoilers for the mission we're on right now, but nothing I don't want you guys to know : ) But towards the end the two guests handed out golden coins!

From wikipedia:
Traditionally, they might be given to prove membership when asked and to enhance morale. They are also collected by service members and law enforcement personnel. Historically, challenge coins were presented by unit commanders in recognition of special achievement by a member of the unit.

Here is the code I used:
Code:
 * [[characters:yamatai:yui|Yui]] [[stararmy:command]] and [[characters:yamatai:kessaku_irim|Irim]] [[stararmy:fleets:first_fleet]] challenge coins

For Hanami: Do yall want me to timeskip us past dinner and straight to onsen or do you want to RP out eating and chatting?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back