• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC YSS Kaiyō II Discussion

Went to Disneyland for the better part of a week and couldn't GM post. I'll be doing so tomorrow, guys!!

Also, that JP I mentioned will happen after this mission at the same time as the social thread and possibly another SP mission. The smaller the group for the JP, the better, so no hard feelings if you don't make it!

We'll see, but I don't plan on running this current mission past february ^0^

Seemed like a good opportunity to give some new/future technology an RP example. Only I really RP with Thought Armors but still wanted to set some precedent for developing them more, and having a squad teleporter based on ideas from a prototype ship Aiko used previously seemed like a fun idea :)

GM post up! Last paragraph is most pertinent to read, along with raz's post! We're on to phase two in which you'll have my captain along for the ride. Right now all you have to do is write going towards Nebel, possibly entering atmo! Use the time to explore how you'd write planetary entry, have your PC talk to their colleagues, or enjoy the view! Up to you : )

@raz @Gunhand4171 @Sunny D @Gles @krisslanza @SensualCoder and I hope not @Miko

A hand felt the stump where it previously existed; would the Star Army install another? Given how hard she fought to advance their interests today, it'd be the least they could do. It was a selfish want, ill-befitting of a Star Army soldier, but Molli could never shake her un-Yamtaian selfishness, and she couldn't make the longing for her lost limb go away.
Loved reading this from Gles. I'm always telling Ametheliana that breaking a player's device/toy/sentimental possession is way more compelling than actually hurting them (especially in an RPG where you can get rezzed).

@raz @Gunhand4171 @Sunny D @Gles @krisslanza @SensualCoder and even @Miko your characters got specific orders.

This post was very rushed on my part but I like to sometimes make slop to contrast with my player's high quality writing (I really enjoyed reading this round of posts!) : ) So it's cool. Any questions I'd love to hear, shoot them my way!

Posted both places! @raz @Gunhand4171 @Sunny D @Gles @krisslanza @SensualCoder and if the Germans haven't gotten him by now @Miko

Mission post is pretty self-explanatory but as always, ask whatever you need! Gosh, my Hanami post is corny! Thought it would be hard to reply to but Gunhand proved me wrong by replying immediately, thank you sir!

Anyone's guesses getting closer?

image.png
I love their non-regulation decision to show off the arm, I think for aesthetics it's got to stay. But I did want to know if the ponytail should be more like the one I drew? Or any other changes @Gles

Anyone's guesses getting closer?

View attachment 22049
I love their non-regulation decision to show off the arm, I think for aesthetics it's got to stay. But I did want to know if the ponytail should be more like the one I drew? Or any other changes @Gles
It looks pretty close to what I've commissioned, I used your earlier sketch as reference for this ponytail. I don't know if it's just stylization, but I also imagined her cyber eyes being relatively normal: white sclera, black pupils, with the bright red color you depicted.

Really though, I have zero complaints about free art. That's such a nice surprise to wake up to, thanks a lot.

Attachments

• MzIjIR9u.png_small.png
    MzIjIR9u.png_small.png
    82 KB · Views: 2
RPG-D RPGfix
Back