• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC YSS Kaiyō II Discussion

Some transparency updates:
  • With Rob coming back for this mission, the setting (and possibly phase!) of the mission will change as he wants to take down the forcefield of the dome. Be prepared for a little change of scenery once we get there.
  • There will be a Kikyo no Sekku/Beach Day open RP JP (joint post) on Saturday, the 27th at 5:30 pm PST where I hope to see Kaiyo crew. If you can't show up, that's okay. If there is interest, I want to do a Kaiyo only JP around midnight IC time on that private island for some social RP like Hanami.
  • I want to know what people want to do next mission! Give me what you're hungering for in RP, please!! I want to cater to you guys the players as much as I can, so please let me know what you want to be served!
    • I have broad stroke plans for the places we're going, but there are many ways to go about it. Want to do a non-combat mission that's more political at the Empress' Palace in Kyoto? Want to do a large ground operation where we have to save a Yamataian or Uesureyan occupied world? Or something else? Please DM if you want to be private or post here but I want to hear from everyone <3

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…