• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC YSS Kaiyō II Discussion

I feel like the two nerds looking each other in the eye are currently stealing the rest of the thread o.o This was supposed to be a group thread right? XD

No but seriously I think that people might be paying more attention to these two than the other nerds in the medbay... I think.

It's fine that you're doing that. I owe a reply to the thread, anyway, as does HK.

I gave the main mission some love, Kaiyo players. There are no enemies to see so I didn't describe any and gave you another propagandizing speech by your captain.

HotelKilo is going to tap out of the plot after this mission. He says it's too fast.

HK, you're a good RPer and an even better friend. Thank you for being with us for the time you have been.

O M G

Too funny

Thanks for the posts in mission thread, everybody. I'll be able to make a post now, for sure, which makes me a very happy girl.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back