• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC YSS Kaiyō II Discussion

I'm not particularly enthusiastic about the idea, but I have very little doubt that the IC trolling opportunities will be far too great to ignore

In other words, sure! Why not?

I'm not particularly enthusiastic about the idea, but I have very little doubt that the IC trolling opportunities will be far too great to ignore

In other words, sure! Why not?

I'm guessing it'd be a side-thread probably? I'm not sure even the great and lewd Ametheliana would make Love Day participation mandatory.

It'll be up to you whether or not your character participates, yes. I'm not going to put together a list of who's with who. Rather, it's going to be a matter of choosing that your character go through with something that will make them more prone to participate.

It will not be mandatory and will not be aggressively lewd, though it will be great!

I see it running the 14th-16th OOCly. We can do a timeskip to after the mission if need be for the thread to take place in. I hate doing that, but it may be necessitated in this circumstance. If a timeskip is indeed necessitated, we will continue the mission and wrap it up at its own pace while doing the love day thread, which will occur on the 14th ICly.

I will not be starting the thread, so keep your eyes out for a new thread and post in OOC about it on the 14th!

Also, sorry for the long explanation. Even though I diatribed, still feel free to ask questions or raise concerns about it! Love is a fickle thing, of that I'm aware.

Really sad to see Cadet go as we all loved Sakamoto so much!

But that doesn't mean we shouldn't persist in his and her honor!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back