• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC YSS Ryūjō: Into the Unknown

Okay, my bad for the third time now? lol. Hmm, could I have Fyodor start looking at the data from the Captain while doing the wrestling? Would give his opponent a better chance and we get to move the plot along while we do the interpersonal interactions as well.

As infantry, investigation isn't really part of the PCs' duties, so they have to be circumspect about it. They're a security team, so while they're 'on the beat', so to speak, they do have a lot of opportunities (and can easily come up with excuses) to poke their noses into things. It might help when you meet your squad leader.

Speaking of which... I never got a response when I asked if any of you had any preferences for which NPC would lead the squad, so I haven't introduced the character yet. I think PP was looking at the anthroform cougar Minkan from the fight in the simulation bay? Whoever we end up with, once they show up, they can help everyone get an idea of how to do their jobs, and how to do what they need to do while doing their jobs, even when it isn't their job to do it.

@Acewing13, yes, that might work.

Ahh, that's what you were asking a couple of weeks ago. I don't really have any preferences, so I'd go for the cougar Minkan. More anthros ftw. XD

Sure. I haven't got much to write for the gym right now (what sort of exercise equipment do Trölls use, anyway?) but I'll post tomorrow.

Welp, since no one's posted since Friday, I'll post 'tomorrow' to keep things moving. Off to bed first though.

In the interest of moving the plot forward, I'm going to speed-lose the fight. I think it would be best if in Eisei's next attack she struck the wind out of Zdena, instead of aiming for her head (so that she doesn't get another concussion).

Sounds exciting! Just wondering, is it occupied by the same species of aliens that attacked us or something else?

Or is that a GM secret for now? : P

RPG-D RPGfix
Back