• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC YSS Ryūjō: Into the Unknown

Gabby, please give our dear chu-sa a kick on the way in will you? He's still dittering at the door.

I blame stage fright.

I feel another SAINT report coming in.

Aren't those on a "don't ask, don't tell" basis?

SAINTS only tell you things for one reason.
Yes, they need help.
We thank you for volunteering on this mission to rescue your beloved Chu-sa.
After a month of being MIA with no signs of a struggle, we have to assume the worst.
Yes, we suspect him of being abducted by a busty Neko-Mishhuvurthyar hybrid with tentacle whips in a maid costume.
We shall now attempt to storm his room and rescue him from bondage.
In event of the worst case scenario where he has been turned, we have to steel ourselves and put him out of his happiness...er...misery.

Just wanted to let every one of the plots I am currently in that I apologize in advance for the huge drop in my activity levels recently, but I have just started a full-time seasonal position doing landscaping at the local cemetery and it is really killing my energy adjusting to the demands of the new position and my other evening job as a doorman. I will do my best to make posting deadlines, but the writing quality will have to suffer a bit unfortunately... Thanks for your understanding.

Btw, Magami technically did say Captain on Deck and salute, but it seems she was mostly ignored or ridiculed silently for doing so... ah, what a rowdy bunch we have here. Hopefully I will get to posting tonight.

Sorry, my mood's just been on and off recently. I would've posted with the appropriate response, but you know how it can be.

heh, well I still fixed my post anyway to reflect that, my apologies for missing it

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…