• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

Riko, bringer of chaos and starter of shit in the OOC thread. I Make one butthrut-ish post and this is what happens, geez just imagine what happens when I'm ACTUALLY upset about something might shut the whole plot down.

Oh also Mr.Tanka you credited me twice, well me and a my character at least,

Dakura <- Riko's char
Dakaru <- Other Player

Easy way to remember it DakURA drunk (You are A Drunk)

I disappear for a day or two and this is what happens?!

Anyways, happy thankagiving to you all out there. I am visiting the folks and hopefully be up and posting again NLT Monday.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO ALL YOU PARTAKE. and for those who don't HAPPY THURSDAY THAT YOU SHOULD BE EATING TURKEY ANYWAYS CAUSE IT IS TASTY AND FULL OF THE YUMMIES DAY!!!!!

Happy turkey day to all.

I'm now a fat bloated disgusting mess sitting at my computer...I always hate myself at this time of the night ._.

Is the condo still destroyed, or in the process of being fixed? I'm not really clear on what all sort of damage was done, or still remains.

But the bulkhead has been fixed and there is a new, quick means of egress from the second floor to the first in the form of a metal pole welded in place!

You're evil Tanka... doing that to poor ole Saya. Keep this up, and the ship is in trouble.

not the crew....

just....

the ship...

She isn't mechanically inclined, so she'll have to figure out a round about way to get someone to make something for her. Lol

RPG-D RPGfix
Back