• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

Hi there ^_^ I'm Akhenaton and as of tonight I'm going to be joining you as a crew member of The Sakishima. My character is a female Minkan named Murakami Kouya. She is a fairly new recruit to the Star Army and something of a savant Technician. If anyones seen the show Bones, I'm basing her personality largely on that of the titular character. For more info heres a link to her wiki article.

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=characters:yamatai:murakami_kouya

Damn it Riko, I so was going to crack Momoka with a wet towel to disarm the raving lunatic with Yoshi's distraction, had you not posted! :P

Hi Akhenaton. your posts are awesome but try to write in past tense. makes things easier to read. though I know we suck at keep the tense right our selfs.

Will do from here on out :) I'm used to writing third person present and not third person past and I keep slipping between the two lol I edited the last post for you for good measure.

Cool and no worries.. 3rd past is the standard for Sarp, and I wanted to mention it before some grumpy old timer did :D

My fiance thinks the avatar I drew of Kouya looks a young guy (and/or a young Lord Farqud from Shrek) and on those grounds I should make her a feminine bishounen boy or something lol Any takers for the idea? I like her as is, but I thought it was a funny enough idea to consider.

Last edited:
hmmm... not sure... not sure at all.. but my tastes are quite strange so I might not be the best to weigh in on this. ^.^

I talked to Tanka and Gun, and they told me to just post this here. I probably won't be posting a lot, if at all, until our next mission kicks off. I just can't handle this. But, if you're enjoying, I don't want to hold things up. If you need a specific post from me, let me know. If you want me out of the way, let me know. I still check in all the time to catch up, there's just no place for me here currently. Sorry.

Well, I'm back from outer space. Man, you guys move fast. I don't know if I can properly grasp what all happened. Gonna need a refresher course on this big ole' clusterflux that popped up while I was gone.

Ichi and San molested Momoka, she wigged out, and now everyone is in semi-trouble.

And Anzu thinks Datenshi is Saya's girlfriend, and Saya passed out after seeing up Yoshi's robe.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back