• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

Sorry I havent been able to keep up with posts the past few days, I'm alive, ive just been working a TON of overtime and getting home really late. It wouldnt be such a big deal if I could post from work, but a kitchen isnt conducive to it lol

I have off friday and ill catch up then if not tomorrow night :) thank you for the patience guys.

We basically have to wait on Tanka on this one as I'm currently PCSing: i.e. I get paid to 'move' for 10 days when I completed the move yesterday.

On a side note, I wonder how to code this site to be able to like someone else's likes. I wanna do that to Wes one of these days :P

I'm free, almost 100% of the time, so we just need to pick a moment in time to meet on the sakishima pad and bust this out!

New thread up, bumps us ahead for the Yule and year end holiday festivities :) Interlude 2 "Halloween and Drame" is still open for posting, I know some of you still have stuff to wrap up in there, so please do carry on! :D This just is to open up a place for us to to more end of year holiday-e stuff as well :)

Well, we could never find a better sniper rifle for Anzu, but I bet there's a few ridiculous hand cannons that Yoshi might have bought for her. What might you recommend?

I'm not sure what's acceptable to replace the NSP with, unless Yoshi just told her to ignore regulations. Which actually sounds pretty likely.

Hey Lam, Yuu isn't wearing her game uniform anymore. She is in the proper Type-35, I thought that was implied when I said she had to re-polish her boots after her altercation with Dakura Dakura as that was the uniform she was wearing then. Guess I should've specified more clearly :P

Forwarding a note from Tanka. His internet is out due to unforseable issues. He said he will try to get online when he is able to from alternate sources but there are no guarantee's. He said it will probably be a few days until his home internet is restored.

inb4 Father Yule is a fat Nepleslian guy named Sam that Dakura used to sleep with because he loved playing dress-up so much

and with that beard

she had a thing for Robert Davis for a minute, so he played the part

Dakura so gross

also babby clothes the fuck

RPG-D RPGfix
Back