• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

Hey Reynolds and Sean,

Do you guys want to do a JP, simply post back to back shopping, or just write what we get with a summary post? I am okay with any of these options so I will wait to post until I hear from you guys.

Whatever works best for everyone. If the others prefer to move forward to the actual party after a break, that's fine too.

Yeah we should probably start speeding things along. I would like to start episode 3 soonish

I'll post some stuff either on my lunch break or after I get home from work

Just submitted out plot audit. We scored 98 out of 100 :)

I'm going to nudge us along to the Yule party tomorrow night or Monday so we can get along to our next mission after that. I know some of you guys have some stuff waiting to post, so go ahead and get it in and we can get rolling

party thread is up! Everyone jump in and have a good time :)

Other thread is still open for everyone who still has stuff they want to finish up in there :)

Usually aboard ship she will be using her volumetric sprites because she can be in multiple places at once. But for the Yule party its her new body

Hey guys, I haven't been around as much because I'm at my new course and I'm getting slammed with work. A course that translates into 9 credit hours towards a business masters if I want to just so you guys can get an idea. I'm still here, just posting slower.

Man, I so wish I had thought to post this up here when Yuu invited her friends over for the pig roast and to help clean up Yoshi's downstairs while they were sleeping. I can see this exact thing happening:

Also, Reynolds, I took a bit of a liberty with Anzu in my last post. Let me know if you aren't okay with it and I will edit it.

Last edited:
Oh, no worries, just drag the poor little Neko around and play dressup. She's having flashbacks to basic training already...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back