• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

Hi there ^_^ I'm Akhenaton and as of tonight I'm going to be joining you as a crew member of The Sakishima. My character is a female Minkan named Murakami Kouya. She is a fairly new recruit to the Star Army and something of a savant Technician. If anyones seen the show Bones, I'm basing her personality largely on that of the titular character. For more info heres a link to her wiki article.

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=characters:yamatai:murakami_kouya

Damn it Riko, I so was going to crack Momoka with a wet towel to disarm the raving lunatic with Yoshi's distraction, had you not posted!

Hi Akhenaton. your posts are awesome but try to write in past tense. makes things easier to read. though I know we suck at keep the tense right our selfs.

Will do from here on out I'm used to writing third person present and not third person past and I keep slipping between the two lol I edited the last post for you for good measure.

Cool and no worries.. 3rd past is the standard for Sarp, and I wanted to mention it before some grumpy old timer did

yep... though I fear I may start growing scales.. I itch and my skin is getting scaly.

My fiance thinks the avatar I drew of Kouya looks a young guy (and/or a young Lord Farqud from Shrek) and on those grounds I should make her a feminine bishounen boy or something lol Any takers for the idea? I like her as is, but I thought it was a funny enough idea to consider.

Last edited:
hmmm... not sure... not sure at all.. but my tastes are quite strange so I might not be the best to weigh in on this. ^.^

I talked to Tanka and Gun, and they told me to just post this here. I probably won't be posting a lot, if at all, until our next mission kicks off. I just can't handle this. But, if you're enjoying, I don't want to hold things up. If you need a specific post from me, let me know. If you want me out of the way, let me know. I still check in all the time to catch up, there's just no place for me here currently. Sorry.

Well, I'm back from outer space. Man, you guys move fast. I don't know if I can properly grasp what all happened. Gonna need a refresher course on this big ole' clusterflux that popped up while I was gone.

Ichi and San molested Momoka, she wigged out, and now everyone is in semi-trouble.

And Anzu thinks Datenshi is Saya's girlfriend, and Saya passed out after seeing up Yoshi's robe.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…