• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

Yes... Exactly I didn't know there was a tech for it already... cool! I hope she likes it. if you ever get a chance read the novels for Gaunt's Ghosts. that is where I got the idea, then added the tech spin to make it more Yammi!

But that pic you shared with me screamed it so I thought boom answer!

A. PSO?

second the Russian sniper pic you showed me. It was pretty cool, it was back when we were talking sniper rifles for her.

Oh, I remember what you're talking about now. Yeah.

Phantasy Star Online is the game with all the space sniper rifles I was talking about.

you make that sound like it is something new... she was since we picked her up.... the girl is a freaking blender set to liquefy when she was in hostile territory. we only kept her on board cause we were afraid that if we didn't she might have been used against us at some point.

Well when I created Anzu I thought she was going to be in a traditional infantry group. I didn't know PA had basically fully replaced that. So she is a bit of a relic, which is odd since she's only two years old! She'd probably get along well with the Nepleslians. Too bad Bors isn't around.

You just drop her behind enemy lines like Snake and let her go to work. Except that she actually also plays well with other enlisted, and keeps winding up as the group's cute mascot.

Since Goto's no fun IC, I'll have fun OOC.

"The bell is polished to a mirror sheen. The outer slide's been reinforced. And the interlock with the inner slide is tightened for added tonal control. The counterweight is original, too. The waterkey is extended to make it easier on the finger. A long-type tuning slide with non-slip grooves. A double brace strut... The base of the slide lock's been extended for a higher grip. EVERY PART OF THIS TROMBONE HAS BEEN EXPERTLY CRAFTED AND CUSTOMIZED."

I'm going to start the next episode. It is well past time to get it rolling!(nearly 4 months now that I look at it!) The party thread is still open for business, so please do carry on with the Yule time fun as well.

Those pills seem pretty interesting. Doesn't look like they'll work on any of the Neko on board, though.

Also, not exactly sure where Dakura ran off to for her weapons, so didn't mention her. I'm guessing she's close enough to spot Anzu now, they just missed each other when they were ducking in and out.

Last edited:
So this is happening the day after the party? Or have you left us some unstated buffer time?

just out of curiosity when did Yuu become the head of the infantry department... also I'm also curious why anyone would need to change their channel or freq hop? when that communication is encrypted anyways?

If I remember Misha was the lead for the infantry, though that was before Anzu joined. But Yuu is the bottom rung... so why is she sending orders to the whole ship?

From what I read, telepathy and wireless is not inherently encrypted it is susecptible to interception according to the wiki. If that is wrong, I'd be more than happy to change my post.

As for her giving out orders, in the absence of guidance, execute. She isn't hearing any chatter and sees measures that can be taken to influence the situation in our favor. You are more than welcome to rebuke her.

Related: I'm new to the plotship, so I wanted to check if there were any back-up generators stored in the Cargo Bay as established by RP, because I'm not seeing any listed on the wiki inventory. I know the capability is there, just want to check on the equipment.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…