• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

... We call each other that in Skype all the time. And it's meant as good thing. Besides, Shotty's a Czech. Living in The Czech Republic.

He doesn't have the burden of social contracts to fulfil.

Cole's Notes: Asrid just remembered some of her more dangerous goods (dynamite) and she's making a break for her store to get into a box she split off from inventory for disposal.

You missed Lars who came in much earlier than Asrid had. He spoke to the Sheriff, I'd say, about as Asrid was starting to pull stuff out. So if you're going to react to her, there's lots to be done with Lars.

And your date means I have to change my post on Asrid's side anyway.

And theny Yoshi got shot in the head as shewalked into open street. Just kidding. Hoping to get my shit together and finally start posting consistently during this week!

A. Kind of hoping, Tired of the ol' west cause I'm out of ideas... never been that much into the whole old west movie scene.

B. Awesome I hope you can and get back into the spin of things.

Well I have daring plan of escalating Millers vs Cortez thing I just need to sit down, get Anzu and Goto and bloody do it.

Ok, really, should I bother posting if none of it is going to go noticed anyway?

Asrid had already started waking up Goto and was working on Anzu next. Page 10, second post from the top.

If my posts do not fall into what is desired and need to be changed, please please please tell me.

Last edited:
Gah, I'm sorry Bio, i misred some stuff, making adjustments to correct my post.

**Edit made, has pulled Goto and Anzu out, Momoka got the fuzzball

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back