• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

3s0ghd

Reminder everyone: Plot Audit is due on the 27th! Please everyone have your character bio's updated in the next day or two so I can get our audit sent out.

I am going to go ahead and start the next mission tonight guys. The interlude thread will be left open for you guys to wrap up your leave stuff

--EDIT--
.... Okay so I lied, it will be up tomorrow or Sunday. Just too burnt out from work today to give you guys the good writing you deserve.

Last edited:
Mission 4 has begun! Get yourselves to HQ. I will do the next GM post tomorrow night :)

Feel free to continue with the interlude thread as well, I know some of you have stuff still going there :)

Hey Bio, you may want to edit your post unless you are referring to some other neko. If you may recall, I edited that one post you guys were upset about so Yuu hasn't given a single order out ;)

What about it? She got into an altercation with Dakura Dakura while she was following Yoshi's orders to stay out of the upstairs, but she did not give out any orders.

Just trying to keep OOC vs IC consistent.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back