• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

It's cool, guys. I didn't need to freak out like that - sorry.

Tanka, we should JP that night in the dream when we're both on again.

I'm trying to post but I've been going to bed as soon as I get home each day. If I can get off work when I'm scheduled to, I'll be glad to post. As it is, I'm scheduled to get off at five every day, but usually don't make it home until after nine or ten. So, ugh, until Domino's gets its act together for just one day-- I'm not able to post.

It could be tonight, it could be tomorrow, it could be next Thursday. I don't know, I just need one (JUST ONE!) night where everything happens the way it's supposed to.

I wrote a whole bunch of what ifs because I wasn't sure how much you wanted to control as GM Gunny. Let me know if you want me to be more specific next time.

@Gunsight1 , I forgot to post the little JP Tanka and I had a little while ago in the dream world. Just posted it now, let me know if any changes should be made.

fetch.php

This idea has been stuck in my head for a few days now...

Big blue eyes, loves Goto.
Ichi and San are her foes.
Mini sized, but not Nekos.
And there's also Potato.

Her hair is orange, with tufted ears.
In the Wild West she was tall.
And when she meets, with her sisters
Does she communicate with tel-e-pa-a-thy?
Tel-e-pa-a-thy? Tel-e-pa-a-thy?
How will she speak with those Ne-e-e-e-kos?
Ne-e-e-e-kos? Ne-e-e-e-kos?

WHAT DOES THE ISE?
Mo-mo-mo-mo-mo-momo-moka!
Mo-mo-mo-mo-mo-momo-moka!

WHAT THE ISE?
Ne-ne-ne-ne-ne-nene!
Ne-ne-nene-ne-nene!

WHAT THE ISE?

I'm sorry.

Just realised what the tune was... and I thought I had some ludicrous ideas floating around in my head :P
a25.media.tumblr.com_tumblr_m9yuwnKOLZ1rfuijjo1_500.jpg

Hey everyone, it's Plot Audit time again. Audit's are due by April 27th this time around. I will be going through the Saki's wiki pages and making updates and corrections where they are needed. I do need everyone to please update your character bio pages to current as soon as possible! If all goes well we will get a 100! Thanks everyone :)

If she's going to be stuck with that promotion, you might have to move Anzu to a new section on the roster. Might also be an awkward conversation with Misha in the future...

Oh, also, I'm guessing this current thread takes plays in 1/36? If we did some holiday stuff before leaving, in 12/35. Are we going to adjust time forward to catch up, or..?

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back