• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

RP: YSS Soyokaze (YSS Soyokaze) Moon(ie) Fever (2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messhall

Ume was rather surprised by how Chieko was acting, she had thought she was the calm collected sort of person but this was fine too. She gave a big smile, not seeing a problem with it, especially if her friends became friends and it looked like that was what would happen. Noticing that Kioko was bowing she looked around noticing the new people showing up and waved them over as well, the more the merrier she felt.

However she was kind of interested in Kioko too, since she looked like a reptile. She thought it was just her face when they were in power armor, but it seems now that it was her whole body. Ume decided that since it was okay for Chieko it would be okay for her too, and moved in to give her scales a little poke.

Mess Hall

Kioko smiled and laughed a bit when Ume poked her "I am no all ssscalesss, I do have sssome human ssskin" she rolls up her sleeve to reveal the pale skin that was from her shoulder to her elbow "only a few partsss have ssscalesss" her scales were rough and dry. As she looked at Ume and Chieko "thisss isss the firssst ssship I haven't been called a freak on" she looked down and then back up "it hasss made me ssso happy."

Mess Hall

Chieko was quick to check, feeling out the grooves between and all, amazed ad the detail. The teeth and tongue seemed well done enough; but she waited until Kioko was done speaking before performing her next check.

"Some people can't see past what's different," the biologist replied, "but the detail is incredible."

The she then began lifting up the other woman's lips to get a better look at the teeth that only made her smile more. Next Chieko put her hand up to shade Kioko's eyes from the light to watch her pupils dilate, then lifted her hand away to see how they contracted.

"Some also have a fear of reptiles in general," the young Minkan replied, "I used to catch snakes in the jungle when I was growing up though. Even some poisonous ones, much to my mother's none too infrequent disappointment. Then again, I have been called crazy to continue it after one certain experience.

"By the way," the academic then asked, placing the back of her hand against Kioko's forehead, "did you keep your warm-blooded metabolism, or have you tried the cold-blooded method?"

Kana and Isrun noticed the signs to get closer and eventually responded, the pink haired Neko leading. "Is this what we will have to rescue you from on a proper survey?" the frosty haired Neko sighed to Chieko while crossing her arms.

Mess Hall

Kioko let the girl do her checks and waited for a break so she could speak "why thank you for complementing me, I do love reptilesss and I really love my body, I am warm-blooded becaussse I would be uselessss for the Ssstar Army if I had to warm up a lot" she chuckled "it was all my mother who made me like thisss, it ssseemsss to her making me both gendersss wasn't enough ssso made me reptillian asss well" she blushed, she felt at ease with the people so said the one thing she hated mentioning.

As the two others came over Kioko smiled happily then listened to what they said a little confused but decided to let them deal with it themselves, she turned back to Chieko "oh where I have ssscalesss I do ssshed, it just ssstopsss when it reachesss my normal ssskin" she smiled while thinking what else "I have ssstrength sssimilar to constrictor sssnakesss and no venom."

Drop Ship

"Loosing an arm is pretty high up on the the list of 'Shit that Needs to be Taken Care of' " the large nepleslian said leaning back into the seat and taking another swing, "I mean I can just carry you there, your not that heavy."

Drop ship

"You don't have to... I got a few hours before I'm do on duty..." Misato sighed and closed her eyes. "I'm just so tired." But even with the complaint she fought to sit, wrapping the blanket around her tighter. With a grunt and a frown she stood, when a wave of vertigo hit her and she dropped to her knees, trying to fight the nausea that came with the dizziness.

"help me please..." she asked with real fear and worry in her eyes.

Mess Hall

Ume was mostly interested in the scales, she didn't know about all that other stuff like the teeth and being cold blooded, but the mention of poison did catch her attention. "You don't have poison? So that means you don't have a special attack? Shouldn't they give you some kind of special attack? They taught me how to use a sword." She patted the sword that was at her hip, since it was considered a sidearm in this age of advanced weaponry, she was allowed to carry it around the ship.

Drop Ship

Bors nearly choked on his last drink when Misato collapsed to the ground. "Uhh shit yeah hold on." He said trying to hide the surprise in his voice. Glancing to either side of himself he found a place for his drink before standing up and grabbing Misato, wrapping her up like a burrito in the blanket and tossing her over his shoulder.

As she was rolled up and tossed over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, all she could do was "eep." Though a groan escaped her as the vertigo rolled over her again. "I... I didn't mean this..." She would have struggled but the blanket was pinning her arm to her side, and she was powerless against the powerful blanket trap.

"Well I know how stubborn you can get, so figured this was the best coarse of action."

~~~~~~~
Corridors and Medbay
~~~~~~~

Bors spoke as he walked down the entry ramp, Neko in a blanket over his shoulder as he trodden his way down to medical. Judging from the stares he was getting he figured he should have put his jacket back on, a large heavily tattooed Nepleslian in a tank top walking down the Soyokazi's hallways with a neko rolled up in a blanket wasn't a sight that was very common (or at least he thought so). What seemed like exactly 8 minutes later Bors arrived at the medical bay looking for the nearest doc.

The whole time Misato was groaning or sighing, for the dizziness and the humiliation of Bors's manner of transport.

Inside the medical bay one would find a blue haired medic, working on slowly fixing up the medical bay. She paused a moment and looked over towards the two as they entered the medical bay and approached them, as they seemed like they were looking for someone. As she got closer she tilted her head noting Misato in a blanket over the large Nepleslian's shoulder. She hesitated to ask but she did anyway.. "Can I help you?"

The blanket Neko burrito groaned and cursed, a word learned from the Neko burrito maker.

"Well not me Doc." Bors said as he spotted an open table. With a thud he plopped Misato down onto it, lifting up the blanket so that she spun out of it for another flop, "This one was being stubborn and didn't want to come see ya about that little scratch of hers." With a nod he motioned towards Misato's arm or lack their of. "Think she's a bit out of it too."

Meiko, being the one that treated her on field, knew very well that Misato was stubborn. She sighed a bit and moved over next to the table, she tilted her head a bit as she looked over Misato. She first checked the nub where the arm was at one point to check for any mistakes in its healing. "Misato, if you can answer me... what precisely have you been feeling recently? Good? Bad?" She said as she looked over her.

Looking up at the two she scowled at Bors. "I'm not feeling so good... Dizzy warm and cold... And I've had this runny noes for the past day or so..." she responded holding tightly to the bed hoping the dizziness wouldn't throw her from it. "I've got a bit of a head ache too..."

Meiko took a moment to listen to Misato, she nodded a bit in response and moved over to the medical supplies getting a thermometer. She came back and put it in her ear and checked for a temperature. "Alright, so you're dizzy, warm, and cold...you have a runny nose, and you have a headache...That could be any number of things..."

"Sounds like she had a bit to much to drink." Bors said as he looked at some fancy looking beaker things, "I mean well could be, I'm not a doc or anything.... Might as well be been shot enough to pry my own surgery at least once."

"I haven't had anything to drink... In a long time." She growled at Bors, hoping the medic had a pill to solve this was her dream... Her temperature was high by a number of degrees. She ended up falling back and passed out on the examination table.

Meiko looked worried for a second. She pulled the thermometer out of Misato's ear and looked at it and raised her eyebrows ever so slightly. "..So she has a high temperature... quite a number higher then normal. So I am willing to bet that she is sick, not particularly drunk as she may seem." She felt a little awkward, she hadn't had a lot of time to work on Neko's, and her knowledge of them was somewhat limited. Personally, she always had thought they were immune to everything. She moved over to the medicine cabinet and began looking through it for some possible remedies. "So, Big guy, you've been around her for a bit I assume? How was she acting? Besides stubborn."

Bors looked up from his flicking of a glass beaker with something turquoise and bubbling inside, something he pry shouldn't be doing, "Eh sleepy, I mean normal otherwise." He paused for a moment rubbing his scruffy chin, "Well as normal as she normally is. More of an ass than normal, bit of a 'tude to."

Meiko sighed a bit and moved back over with a syringe. She took Misato's not-so-shot-off arm and pushed the syringe into her, pulling out some of her blood into the syringe and moving back over the lab station. "It's going to take a little while, but I should be able to figure out what ails her... I will be more then a little honest in telling you that while I'm a medic, besides basic knowledge I've learned, Neko Illnesses are something new to me." With that being said, she put the blood into a machine that then scans her blood for any abnormalities in her system.

The blood screener started humming and chugging along with the samples. ti would take a few minutes, and a display started counting down the test time. As for the patient, she was moaning and tossing her head about a little. When her head turned to the right far enough it returned and there was a splotch of red on the table's paper sheet.

Bors glanced over at the table for a moment, taking himself away from the medical supplies that were oh so fascinating, "Hmm." he said to himself, "Hey doc, shes not supposed to be bleeding from there is she?" For some reason Bors was very casual about it, much like he pointed out some decor he noticed in the lab.

Meiko looked back towards them when Bors spoke up, she blinked and quickly moved over and shakes her head. "I dare say she is not supposed to bleed from there!" She put some gloves on and turned Misato's head and held it to the side so if she's coughing up blood it doesn't go back down her throat and well, drown her. With that she looked up at Bors motioning to him. "Do me a favor and put on a pair of large gloves, and hold her head to the side so she doesn't drown in her own blood." She then looked over the rest of her head for anything out of the ordinary.

The large Nepleslian shrugged before locating the package of nyleright gloves (cause you know, laytex allergies), putting on a set before doing what the doctor told him to do. "Ever seen this before doc?" He asked nonchalantly.

Meiko shook her head and sighed. "Can't say I have..." Upon closer examination she noticed that the blood wasn't coming from her mouth, but instead it was coming from her ear. "What in the world..? She's bleeding from her ear?" She pulled away and moved toward the medicine cabinet yet again, this time she looked for something to lower bleeding speed. She pulled out a hemostatic and moved over to the Neko on the table and moved to inject it into her neck, nearest to her ears to slow the bleeding output of the ear.

"Maybe I dropped her a bit to hard eh?" Bors chuckled at Meiko in an attempt to bring some humor to the situation, "Could she have a concussion doc?"

Meiko moved over and checked the machine and saw how much time was left on said machine. "It's possible that she could have a concussion..."

"Well I hope she doesn't, yet another thing she can bitch at me for." The large Nepleslain said shaking his head, "Was she alright when you pulled her off the planet down there? Pry didn't help that I cut her arm off eh?"

"She was delirious to say the least.." She sighed and moved back over to the table. "She kept going on about finishing the mission." She looked up at Bors. "Turn around and don't look back, I'm going to do a full body check to see if anything else is forming on her body."

"Won't be first time I've seen her naked." Bors said with a mild chuckle, "But if I have to I will for your sake. Don't want to make the doc think I'm a creepy old man." continuing with his laughter he turned his head to the side while the doc did her thing.

Meiko gave him a look of disapproval for a moment before he turned his head from the scene. She sighed a bit and shook her head once more, and moved to remove the kimono wrapped around the poor suffering neko, and then removed the rest of her clothing and then gave her a quick, and thorough one over. She noticed a few things out of order and scratched her head, before re-covering her with the Kimono, but leaving the undergarments off encase she had to quickly look over her again. "Alright so...I noticed some swelling, and some bruising... the swelling is most likely Lymph Node Glands..." She looked at Bors and scratched her head a bit. "Hm..."

There was a beep from the blood sampler machine, along with a grunt from the Chef medical officer's office.

Meiko quickly moved back from Misato and headed over to the blood sampler machine, she blatantly ignored the grunt, probably due to extreme focus. She looked at the machine. A report was flashing in a volumetric display, not much was with in normals. most of the hymostat was dead or dieing, anti-bodies were non-existent, and there was a completely unknown enzyme with in the sample. She frowned and quickly moved back over and bit her lip. "..I don't think I can handle this alone, there is a ton of things that I've never seen before...One second." She moved over to the Chief Medical Officer's office. "Chief Medical Officer!" She banged on his door. "We have an emergency!"

"Yeah don't mind me here..." Bors muttered as Meiko ran off to get more help. While she was distracted he went and lifted up the blanket and Kimono to see what the fuss was about. Quickly putting it down before Meiko or the SO had a chance to see him.

Chui Henry Blake looked up at her, on the desk was fly fishing tie system, but it looked a bit larger then normal. "What can I do for you young lady? More junkies looking for a fix." He smiled gently to her as he continued tieing the string about the large hook.

Meiko looked at him and sighed a bit. "Misato is in danger, she has an illness I've never seen... most of her Hymostat are dead or dying, there are no more Anti-bodies in her body, and there is a completely unknown enzyme in her blood sample. On top of that she's bleeding from the ears, and other places....ahem..and she has swollen lymph node glands, and bruising. She has a large fever, way over normal, and further more she's hot and has the chills all at the same time. I need your help."

Blake pushed the hook set up away and looked up at her for a moment, silently going over the ramifications of what Meiko had just relayed to him. "Shit... Seal the bay... No one in Or out... Then," He was standing and moving past her, pushing past with his Kodian bulk. "Get her into a Hemo-tube..." He first walked up and tore the kimono from Misato's body and tossed it over to a corner. "Damn-it all... Jayne Get the 'Capt'in' on the line! Also General Medical alert through out the ship, Now please!"

He Looked at Bors... "You were with her? Any psychical contact?"

Meiko quickly did as told and prepped a hemo-tube for Misato while the SO talked to Bors.

Bors looked the kodian up and down for a moment before speaking, "Like recently? I brought her in here in her blanket" He said pointing to the one crumpled up on the floor, "I didn't touch her with anything but these gloves."

"What do you mean recently... Have you been in physical contact with her in the past..." Blank reached over and brought Misato's and Riko's medical records up, "You both served on the Eucharis together.." he frowned and shook his head. "I'm sorry to pry, but were you two ever.... intimate? I need to know, we have no clue what is wrong here..."

Meiko moved back over to the SO. "Hemo-Tube is ready sir!" She then initiated the lock down of the Medical Bay having shut and locked the medical bay doors.

"I'd rather not say." Bors said coyly "And your asking the wrong guy here. I'm just a grunt." Bors said raising his hands "I mean unless shes shot I can't tell you whats wrong either... Well drunk maybe."

The Kodian rolled his eyes. "Well go strip and dump your uniform in the haz-mat bin... grab a paper smock and grab a table." He then turned and grabbed a pair of gloves along with a surgical gown and mask.

"Ok Bringing her over to put her in, Examine the grunt there and try to find out if he slept with her..." The MD said before picking up Misato and brought her to the tube easing her in. Sealing it up, the tube flooded with fresh hemostat and started a full medical scan. Stripping the medical protection off he stepped into the office.

Kicking up his computer he groaned. "Jayne you better also get that damned biologist on the line too..." He sighed and waited for the either the Captain or the biologist to call him.

~~~~~~~

Jayne appeared before Takeyu. "Excuse me sir... There is a medical Emergency, Seems Nito Heisho Misato Suzume is in the med bay with an unknown pathogen. The Chef medical officer requested you to contact him, and that a Ship Wide Medical Alert be broadcast through out the ship."

~~~~~~

At the same time the Volumetric image of Jayne appeared in the mess hall next to Chieko, "Nito Hei, The Medical Offier requested that you contact him immediately. There seems to be a medical issue requiring your expertise..."

Last edited:
Mess Hall

Kioko looked at Ume and sighed "the only thing about the venom of the sssnake wouldn't help me, I don't need it to kill, and when I was younger I was a biter ssso yea having that power wouldn't be good at all" she smiled as she listened to the sword weider "that is pretty cool." As she smiled and talked the appearance of Jayne appeared and she listened to the voice, her expression turned from happy to worried and sad in an instant she knew that something was indead wrong she had a bad feeling that someone was dying in a horrible way.

Mess Hall

"Your mother," Chieko looked surprised, "Most get it done themselves." When the two science Nekos came over, the young Minkan was not quite sure what Isrun was on about; but she greeted the two all the same.

"Well, we ended up with this metabolism to for a reason, and I suppose it would be inconvenient to require a portable heater wherever you went," she then grinned, "That said, I wouldn't put it past some who do this. The lack of venom, I would say, was a smart decision as, of course, what use would it really serve unless you were looking to get into criminal activity. Constrictor strength is good and all, but that is nearly the modern baseline for the NH-31 Minkan body - and Nekovalkyrja even more so."

Isrun only huffed as Chieko seemed to be only intent on vetting out her new discovery, while Kana was quite happy to see their team leader this excited. Upon reaching the table however, the pink haired Neko's face seemed to suddenly lose colour, her smile losing strength before she crashed onto the chair she wanted to sit on. The seat nearly broke underneath her, and the frosty haired Neko panicked.

The biologist, finally taken from her focused excitement by the crash looked over to see her pink haired assistant half sitting up, looking only semiconscious and pale. The frosty haired Isrun was helping to hold Kana up as she continued to call her name. Kana swooned again, managing to bring a hand up to her head and brace herself against the table with the other. "That did not feel good," she commented, blinking hard.

Chieko, knowing this just does not happen, quickly made her way to the med kit on the wall. "Jayne, we have a medical emergency in the mess hall," the young woman called out, still oblivious to the MEGAMI's presence as she released the kit's clamps, "Please have a medic stop by for emergency pick up, STAT."

Last edited:
Mess Hall

Ume looked from Jayne to Chieko then to Kana and back to Jayne. Things were getting complicated quickly it seemed there were now two medical emergencies instead of one. "She fell really hard, is she going to be okay?" She spoke in a rather panicked voice. "I can carry her to the infirmary for you." She didn't know what she could do besides that, she didn't have any medical knowledge beyond basic common sense after all.

Hallway

Takeyu quite literally froze when he heard Jayne's report, it was one thing for a member of hte crew to be hurt - but someone he loved? He shook his head to clear his mind, he had to focus on the task at hand. He put his tools away and closed the case, then handed it back to Tama and said. "Continue repairs, but take precautions," he said and began to walk down the hallway. "Jayne, monitor the ships crew please and issue a ship wide medical alert."

The captain then opened up an ecrypted channel to blake. "Chui, please report on what is going on with the Nito Heisho," he glanced at the partially destroyed directory, then shook his head - he'd head to the medical bay but precedure would dictate that an unknown medical issue would require the bay to be sealed.

Mess Hall

Kioko was worried about the girl and looked at the others getting worried "I will see you at the Med Bay" with that she picked up the fallen neko and made a quick walk towards the Infirmary, she didn't want to wait if this person was in trouble so she made her way as quickly as possible. Others watched the snake girl heading to the Infirmary her yelling at people to get out the way.

Last edited:
Chiasa took Elina's silent wide smile as an affirmative. "Right, well let's go."

She crawled her way out of the maintenance conduit and back into the corridor. She waited for Elina to come out before she secured the panel to the conduit. Then took kit in hand she made her way forward to the nearest zero-gravity passage. She looked at the passageway and calculated the best trajectory to get to the next level. She decided to use a phrase she heard others do often. "Watch that first step." She called out as she step in and pushed upwards.

Floating in the passage, she altered her path by shifting her body. When she came close to the wall, she pushed again to set her towards the opening on the deck above. Passing out of the passage and back into normal gravity she took a step to bring her self to a stop and clear the entrance for Elina.

Elina followed Chiasa to the Null Gravity Tube that Chiasa took. She heard of them but never had the opportunity experience one. She watch Chiasa maneuver first through the tube to the desired level. She looked down and it was a very looooong drop. She looked up gave an angle shove off into the Null Field of the Tube towards her destination level.

She bonked her head on the lip of the deck level and floundered till she could work her way back to the desired corridor and pull herself into proper corridor.

"That didn't go as planned," Even though she was banged up a bit. Elina was smiling at the new experience.

Out in Space

Just then, a single, rather small looking T8 Kuma shuttle popped out of FTL nearby. Small, that is, until one looked at the rather oversized looking fold module that seemed to be rather incommensurate with the rest of the shuttle. That engine's job was complete, at least for the moment, so it powered back down as the shuttle's STL engines kicked in, sending the shuttle off to the now precisely located Soyokaze. As it approached, the pilot hailed the ship, in the name of possibly not being shot at. "YSS Soyokaze, this is inbound Kuma, bringing you some new transfers and reinforcements. All we could get together on short notice, but we'll bring more as they come available." After a few moments more of discussion back and forth, the shuttle was given clearance to land in the bay, and it proceeded to do some, coming into dock to drop off it's passengers before heading back out, and promptly winking back into FTL once it was a safe distance from the ship once more.

Kumiko glanced around the bay, taking in the recent damage and scars of battle, and that scent (she wondered why no one had bothered to tell the scrubbers to take care of it, before remembering they'd been removed a few years back). The ship was obviously still in need of some fairly major repairs. And with her recent promotion, that probably meant she was going to be stuck leading the repairs, since heavens knew she'd gotten enough time working on it back on the Eucharis. Toggling a function on her MFB, she spoke under her breath. "Jane, listen in as I go, and start cataloging damage for me. Sort by priority, and see if you can contact the ship's AI under my authority to check on parts. I know they're running low." That done, she motioned for the enlisted soldiers with her to follow, and headed for the exit to the bay, raising her voice to speak to the ship's AI while she did so. "Soyokaze, two things. One, do you have a name you prefer for communications, and two, I need the name and location for the ship's captain."

Last edited:
Hallway

Chiasa took hold of Elina to stabilize her. As she did she also took a moment to examine Elina's injury. "No serious damage, nothing that requires medical attention. Most folks have issues with the zero-grav passages for a while. At least you kept your dignity. I have seen some people exit the tube and land flat on the floor or worse." she turned to look down the hallway.

"It is a short walk to the air handlers we and going to work on. As I said, the work is relatively simple. Remove damage filter, insert new filter. Then recycle the unit. Move to the next unit." she said.

She let go of Elina and started down the hallway. She opened a damage control locker near the air handlers and pulled out several packs of filters. She then opened the door to the system. It was quiet a sure sign that the system was offline. She handed Elina one of the packs of filters. "You take the units on the left and I will take care of the ones on the right."

Soyokaze

Jayne blinked at Takeyu's reply, and then all hell broke loose on the ship. All the lights dimmed to the red spectrum, and emergency volumetric displays popped up all over the place, warning the crew that Medical lock-down procedures were in effect. In the shuttle bay, the shimmering shields that kept the void at bay strengthened as the bay's doors silently slid shut. Bulkheads sealed across the ship, quarantining areas into self-sustaining zones.

Blake had just skimmed through the blood work again when Takeyu popped onto the line. "Sir. It seems the young Heisho is in failing conditions, her blood work shows... Well,sir.. It shows that she is dying. Her hemosynthetic blood is failing, there are no antibodies to speak of, and if that wasn't enough, there are strange enzymes floating about in there." He shook his head and paused, thinking. "If I didn't know better about Nekovalkyrja physiology, I would say a virus was killing her."

"Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't Neko's supposedly immune to virus's?" asked Takeyu.

"Yes Sir.. Like I said If I didn't know better, that is why I am truly concerned." Blake responded.

"Giving us another reason to kill those bastards the next time we run into them....." The captains voice stopped for a few moments, before he continued. "OK, try and stabilize her as best you can, and figure out just what the hell this thing is.."

"We are trying sir. I have requested Jayne to get that Biologist we have aboard to contact me. So when they, do I will start forwarding the information to them. Until we get this under-control we need to quarantine the ship, and try to find out who all Misato had contact with." The Medical officer sighed almost tiredly before continuing... "If this is some sort of new virus from the NMX... We can't let it get off this ship."

"And it won't," Takeyu responded with a sigh. "Since we have no idea what this thing might do to others, not just Neko's...." the captain went silent once more, he knew what this meant. "We'll destroy the ship before it gets anywhere near others..."

"We won't let it come to that.. The med staff will be working non-stop to solve this... We also have a Riko Bors here, he brought the Neko in. So far he isn't showing signs but we have him under observation. We will let you know if anything changes."

"Please do so...." said Takeyu.

~~~
Elsewhere
~~~

The new crew member hadn't been aboard for more then five minutes before the ship locked itself down. "I am sorry Ma'am, I have been dealing with a fairly important situation,if you couldn't gather from the emergency messages flashing up and down the corridors. I am Jayne Soyokaze, you may address me as Jayne if you would like. My lesser sisters are called Mercy Soyokaze, she is the AI in charge of the Ship's shuttle/fighter bays along with the Armory and PA bays. Then there is Electra Soyokaze, who you should be dealing with in the Engineering areas. The other three have not picked names as of yet, but they float around giving general assistance."

Jayne bowed to Kumiko Endoh, "I wish we met on better circumstances."

~~~Mess Hall~~~
The medics had just arrived through the entrance to the mess hall, mere seconds after Kioko the Snakan left for the med bay from the opposite entrance. They rushed up to Chieko. "You called? What is the nature of the medical emergency?"

Hallway

Elina took the offered filter packs and at first watch Chiasa change out the filter of the chosen unit. Then moved over to her assigned units ad began to work. She sang softly as she worked. Making up a song with a lot of repeats to get the wording just right.

Not being as efficient as Chiasa, Elina began to lag behind. Not used to a lot of manual work, But doggily worked at it with a lot of trips to the filter storage. She would practice her dance moves while making the trips to and from the units to were the filters were stored as she created a new song on the spot.

"My band would flip if they saw me doing this!" Elina whimpered looking down at herself, all dusty and covered with lint. She never gotten this dirty, even during her stay on Moon Town 2 in its primitive conditions.

Mess Hall

Chieko turned around with the med kit just in time to see that Kioko and Kana were gone while Isrun stood there looking at the exit that had been taken. The biologist looked at the medics hat arrived after being sure her pink haired assistant was gone. "Kana had just fainted and for no reason easily explainable," she replied, "but it looks like someone took her out of here."

The frosty haired Neko finally remembered herself and turned towards her superior and the medics. "The SAINT operative had just taken her," she offered, "You just missed them."

"The other door?" Chieko asked,

"Hai, though I'm not sure where," Isrun replied,

The Minkan academic sighed, but then put the medical kit back up, "If she's smart, there's only one place they would have gone." Chieko turned back to start heading for the door when she finally noticed that Jayne had been projecting herself right where she was about to walk. "Thank- you for calling them," she offered the volumetric sprite, "That is all for now." The scientist then turned to go around in the direction of the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…