• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The I'ee do need a warning that the torpedoes are even on their way. They're on the lookout for a big fleet, not some projectiles, and they'd be ignorant as to just how powerful a little missile could be.

A ship or two worth of point defenses should be enough to kill art the torpedoes, and if you're nearby feel free to shoot the torpedoes down on your own.

But if you shoot at the torpedoes, you have to go after them instead of the carrier.

The NMX are betting this fleet would rather save the I'ee than destroy the NMX ships.

Maybe you have a Freespacer who can use a luck feat to hack the torpedoes.

Arccos can do that, if that's a thing that can be done. Maybe she'll be able to contribute something other than taking bullets for Gut-Stripe.

Haha, maybe convince the torpedoes that objects in sensors scan are closer than they appear, so they all converge on what looks like a ten kilometer wide planet, a million miles in front of it.

Because I don't actually have time for all those JP's to give them out I gave up and did a mass gift dump for christmas stuff. Only really doing it now as things are kind of crazy here and won't likely be in the best state at christmas to put it up then.

I think it was really sweet! Thanks for the bracelet, it was really thoughtful! And the pistol? pew pew! So cool!

Groundbreaker can contribute to the projects being discussed in the Dead Metal Clubhouse thread, though it's set between Star Wasp 7 and 8, which means it's still a day or two before the White Lament returned with Groundbreaker on board. It'd be nice to introduce her to someone other than Arccos and Uso, especially since nothing really happened in Star Wasp 9, from her perspective.

Want to do a JP with Aashi sometime soon? She needs a new project now that the hotel is built.

Consider that an invitation to give the thread an intermission, Amaryllis. They can get side tracked, then get back down to business after mission nine is complete. More people involved is always better. ;I

A Groundbreaker-Aashi JP would be pretty awkward at this point, without something specific in mind. Groundbreaker is apparently helping rebuild the Osman palace. Since she's a civil engineer, not an architect, she could probably use some help with that so that it doesn't end up being an eyesore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back