• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Groundbreaker can contribute to the projects being discussed in the Dead Metal Clubhouse thread, though it's set between Star Wasp 7 and 8, which means it's still a day or two before the White Lament returned with Groundbreaker on board. It'd be nice to introduce her to someone other than Arccos and Uso, especially since nothing really happened in Star Wasp 9, from her perspective.
Oh sure, totally. I actually forgot about your character. She can totally be involved. I didn't mean to exclude her. The three Akemi mentioned were just the ones he actually interacted with a bunch.

Let's make an arcology!!!
Well Aashi has now been mentioned in my latest post. I'd have had Akemi mention Groundbreaker had the thread taken place after the Mishhu discussion meeting.

I always like to try to give characters reasons to meet each other as long as it wouldn't be out of character for mine to help bring two together.

Well Aashi has now been mentioned in my latest post. I'd have had Akemi mention Groundbreaker had the thread taken place after the Mishhu discussion meeting.

I always like to try to give characters reasons to meet each other as long as it wouldn't be out of character for mine to help bring two together.
V cute & thank you for all of the name drops about Aashi being Aashi. I'd love for her to come over, just give her a jingle!

Ty for saying it's low quality art, Alex -.-

I've done the first example of the new naming system that @Dumont had in mind. I hope it's what you expected, bud.

It is titled where it predominantly takes place in brackets with the timing after that. The timing I will edit, say we go forward with a star wasp 10, I'll edit the title to say after star wasp 10. I will continue to put JP's that happen at the hotel in this thread, though. The same should go for Akemi's, The Palace, The Necromancer, The Pumpkin Eater, etc.

Naming scheme I was going for was...

In the thread title: [Current plot arc] Location.

Timing to be added to the top of individual JP's or posts inside the thread itself.

This was to be used for areas which see a lot of roleplaying activity like Akemi's, the Queen's Slave, the White Lament, or what have you. That way you roll all activity that goes on into a single thread for a single area, and have time annotations within it rather than having a few dozen unsorted JP's floating around that go up or down the page.

Ok, Posted.

There is a lot there, and I was a bit rushed, so if I missed anyone please speak up!

Arccos is turning up in Dead Metal via Polysentience, direct to people's mindware since apparently Alex wanted her to have some part in his new mech.

By rights only Alex and Lyco should be able to see her like this, but it's easier than doing more threads when Arccos gets back.

Lol I wasn't planning for it to happen before bright venom, but we can run with it! Should be interesting...

Well it's not going to be built until after Bright Venom at least. Arccos has a busy manufactory unit, but you can at least ask her about building giant robots now and lay out foundations for the thing to be made.

Righto. I have a thing going on, but I can probably make some posts this afternoon at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back