• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you haven't seen it, I suggest you do. PM me if you need help finding a way to watch it.

Hello strangers! Just here to welcome you all to the party:

[USO X Heartbreaker OOC] First Things First: I Am The Realest
[USO X Heartbreaker] I'm Still In The Murder Business

Hope we can all have fun! Eventually it should split off into a thread in your forums here, and one in my forums, and you'll be split up into teams between them. I'll let your GMs handle signups for all of that, since you do things differently here. But, everyone is welcome in the Open thread, although I'm sure some of you have Feelings about working with Star Army.

Thanks for playing along everyone!

Feel free to steal another line from that song for yourself...although I'm considering quite a few possibilities for the eventual Heartbreaker thread...

I'm going to have to go, everybody. For numerous reasons, I need to step out of the plot. I promised I would help work on the Heartbreaker crossover and I'll be there for that as long as time permits. You may have noticed me posting less and less lately and that's just not fair to the other players in the plot. I've already talked to @Zack about this and worked out the finer details.

IRL things are neat and good. Fridge is always fully stocked, puppy is always chipper, and husbando gets tickled on the nightly.

The problem is I don't have enough time to run two plots and Co another, Co FM, make a species, be in a Wes plot, another Yam one, and be there for my players in IIRC. I'd much rather take Aashi and make a single player plot with her to write whenever I get a spare moment and to further flesh out the Iromakuanhe through her.

Ty Wasper. I already asked Zack if she can come and go and he said yes ^-^ So she'll be back here and there to see her friends, still.

Welp. Sorry I missed RPing with you completely. Hope things get a bit less hectic for you in the long run, and you have time to actually enjoy it again. :/

Sorry guys, things have been really busy with the start of the new year and I haven't been on as much as I'd like.

That should change sooner rather than later I think.

@Zack Can the Impulse armor handle equipment that would normally go on other PAs? For example the NAM Forearm Plasma Chaingun FEC-01a. Can't find anything that I could justify putting on Corgan's shoulder hardpoints, though. The Impulse accessories were never finished. :/ Needs some sort of shoulder-mounted missile launcher or point defense laser.

He could always have got something better by now or had someone modify/customize his stuff. If money is an issue I'm sure Uso could have given him something if he asked. Maybe ask Zack about that. I doubt retroactively updating things would be a big deal. I mean we can have JPs that take place in the past after all.

Ok Guys,

For a bunch of reasons we've been moving pretty slow, and I've been putting off starting the next mission(s).

I plan to change that Friday night / Saturday morning. We'll be starting the next set of threads then that all take place after the current crossover. @Blizzard 's character will be smuggling some stuff, and everyone else is welcome to come along for the ride, as there will be a few jobs to do once we reach our destination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back