• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Avatar Thread: What is your Avatar?

Yeah, she was older than Rick Hunter, definitely - I believe this is an episode one shot we're looking at here! She was also, technically, the second most powerful person in the series being second in command of the SDF1.

For me, it was a bit of a game-changer in how I viewed Mech and sci-fi. My favorites in Mech prior were Gundam Wing and Evangelion. Robotech managed to find a bit of a tender spot with me; it was a lot more fun, while still embracing high concept. If I had to pick an 80's cartoon/anime favorite, Robotech and original Dirty Pair definitely are at the top of my list battling it out.

Reactions: Wes
Robotech and Dirty Pair? Ffffffhhhhhhh! Kei, Yuri and Misa forever!

Just recently picked up a miniature of Kee and Yuri's ship, the Lovely Angel :3. DP is my ither all time favorite 80's anime

Break out the Santa hat avatars! 'Tis the season!

Well, holidays are over....so switched to a picture of Trouble Consultant Yuri from Dirty Pair

Currently using a picture of my long-time character Hanako, with the new fancy hat. Such military bling!

I am using an avatar drawn for me at another RP sight which was a bit more chaotic and hardly structured at all compared to this site.

Its an immortal rincarnater(who dies then reincarnates about a minute later several feet up) who was immune to magic of all kinds that could directly affect indivuduals, and in fact absorbed the magic. she was basically an imortal witch hunter.

My avatar is a mugshot of Gipsy Danger from Pacific Rim - one of my favorite films of all time. (Found it recently; went through three or four avatars prior to this one lol)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…