• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Avatar Thread: What is your Avatar?

I lol'd.

Anyway, mine is Rinnosuke Morichika from Touhou looking sorta sullen and chibified. He's basically the only male in the entire game, and pretty kickarse in fanart to boot.

Kel said:
Sigmund casts a spell at you.
The puff of flame hits you!
Ouch! That really hurt!
You die...
He was such a pain in the arse to get past.

After a couple months of Kokuten's classy avvie, I've decided to switch things up.

Now new and improved, the hardest drinker ever and champion runabout stealer, enemy of all things Dover Boy.

"After years of poaching, the Moogle population saw a severe decline before their sudden extinction. This young girl is the last of a tribe of Mithra who had lived in harmony with the wild moogles of the Southern Continent, wearing a ceremonial cap made from the head of a slain elder moogle. Now that poachers have obliterated the moogles, the tribe will be forced to find other sources of food, fur, and materials."

Are there moogles in Final Fantasy games anymore?

All I know is that it's something awesome.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…