Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Black Knights/Byakuren Discussion

Konoka Miyazawa said:
I just wanted to state:
I think it would be really good for Konoka as a character if other characters or plot events gave her some conflict.
Right now she seems to be becoming a "comic relief" character. I want to explore her more serious side.
Somebody argue with her. Somebody get annoyed with her. Somebody give her responsibility. Somebody have a serious discussion with her. Somebody treat her like the adult, like the one-of-the-oldest-neko-on-the-ship that she is.
Allow bad things to happen to her. I want Konoka to be exposed to something she can't sheathe in bubble gum. I want her to be challenged.
Not DEAD or anything. *looks at Fred warily* I'm not saying bring her a lot of suffering. I'm just saying....challenge her. Don't be afraid to make her mad or upset.
I've never had the opportunity to PLAY an angry Konoka, or an upset Konoka. She really gets treated with kid gloves by other characters. Or like a child. Or, she's always treated as amusing.
And that really isn't necessary.
I want to make it clear that if your character is outright mean to mine I will not be offended. I will relish the chance to see how Konoka reacts to meanness. Because that's not something she's ever really had to do.
-end rant-
Sorry lol that was a huge tangent I just went out on, I know. -_- Just wanted to put it out there.

Okay, this is good to know. I shall react accordgin to this. Well not with Shinon, but Moe still did not meet Konoka :3

No worries, Konoka. I just edited the post for spacing. No changes made in content. :)

I just wanted to make it look a little nicer for you.

Holy cheese did I just take up a whole page?

Man I am WORDY when I actually get introspective. I didn't think it'd be that long. Sorry.

But at least nobody can complain my posts are too short anymore. DAYUM. I've shocked myself.

FYI, I have an essay midterm I am trying to complete tomorrow since I will be switching hotels and bases for my next school on Friday morning. I have most of my stuff here packed except for a few uniforms, my laptop and my Xbox but yeah, I'm transitioning again. ^^; I'll be around tomorrow but can be best reached on Skype but I will be more around on Sunday evening after my family heads back to MD.

Hey guys. I already mentioned this to Fred, but I should probably tell everyone. I'm out of town this weekend with limited ability to post. Will try to get stuff up.

Yeah, I wasn't expecting a whole lot to happen this weekend. That's one of the reasons that - rather than going right after the brunch - I decided to have Kotori interact with Konoka.

However, I think it'd be swell if we could aim for next tuesday (the day after the easter holidays) when we actually get the whole group to assemble at the table.

Also, I don't intend to make any April Fools jokes concerning this plot. I'd like others to stick to that too, if only for the sake of maintaining both momentum and suspension of disbelief.

Khasidel, I noticed that you've been mispelling Shinon's name wrong, giving it a double-n written "Shinnon". I didn't raise a fuss about it since typos happen, but it kept happening so I wanted to point it out.

I'm giving one more day for the people whom have posts waiting for their replies to get them done.

Failing that, tomorrow I'll get to making the necessary autos and move things onward.

Got unpacked. I'll post tonight after dinner.

Sorry — dinner went far later than expected. First thing on my schedule for tomorrow tho.

I think things are kinda slowing down on the table preparation front. Shall we have a 'bump forward' to get things moving along again?

Today's the last day to post anything before Kotori comes out.

After my next post, I'd like to have the running assumption that everyone is there and aware of what is going on.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back