• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Black Knights/Byakuren Discussion

Understood, 5tar. I'll let you know.

Also, for clarity, my latest post has been up since yesterday. I'd appreciate it if everyone involved could get a post up by tommorow evening.

Yeah, Saku is showing a bit.

Hopefully, I'll be able to post on a bit of a timelier schedule now that things have started getting back into motion in my part of the world.

I'll be making my next post tomorrow, January 9th. It'd be ideal if everyone presently involved would've posted by then.

I'll have a post tonight after I make sure this class presentation gets done at the schoolhouse.

Oh, wow, I've been given lots of amputee PCs to work with 0_o
Umm.....can hemosynth regrow limbs? I cant remember. If so, is it gonna take more than Konoka's got in her dinky little injector?

Oh, the HS injector might help a little in healing wounds, but not to the point of regenerating whole limbs.

Having access to an HS tank would be pretty convenient for the gravity of those wounds, but you don't. This said, most nekos attempting to reattach their limbs will usually be able to have their flesh rebond in minutes (though the actual fixing of nerve endings, blood vessels, bone fusing back together and such takes much longer).

With Hasegawa Sumaru, the samurai had one arm severed off by the way of cutting into his shoulder diagonally from collarbone to armpit and then through the lower deltoid muscle until the arm had nothing holding it and just fell down. That missing arm would be a problem to put back together, but on the other hand he's a NH-27 - it hurts, but he can work without it.

Kotori, for some reason, seems far more interested in him just being awake... which makes an application of stimulants to wake him up the likely solution.

Akiko's limbs is likely one that can just be put back together the way I explained before. Not a perfect solution, but at least it's better than just having a bleeding stump.

Reika might be the person in the most need of an HS injection. She's the one who took the worst beating while yet not losing any bodyparts. It doesn't mean she's not in bad shape, though - she did take two direct gunshots, and suffered from several more proximity explosions. Fuyu and Akiko would come second, also having sustained gunshots.

Kyoko severed torso is somewhat beyond a simple medical kit. The halves of her body could be put back together but that won't easily fix the disarray of her guts having been cut through with a sword. Reika had the right idea: her body will mitigate any bleeding, but the wound is still mortal - without an HS tank to regenerate in she's as good as dead. Having an ST backup could be something that would be done to save her mind if she cannot be treated; she'll still die but if respawned she'll keep all her memories.

Sora is a really difficult case because it involves a lot of burning someplace important, which makes Konoka's medkit rather ineffective at treating that mortal wound. However, it seems Kotori has a plan - she just needs Sumaru conscious to make it work.

I'm the GM, helping is what I do!

Tiny Text Disclaimer: when I'm not trying to blow the ship you're on, or shoot/stun/cut/burn/dismember/behead/explode you and your friends. And why are you reading this? Your eyes will go bad!

Question; are we able to telepathically/electronically communicate with the ship? Would I be able to summon my armor via AIES and its on-board teleportation module?

5tar said:
Question; are we able to telepathically/electronically communicate with the ship? Would I be able to summon my armor via AIES and it's onboard teleportation module?

I would have said yes, if Wish was actually on board Premier One. Unfortunately, she's not.

Nicholas noted that after reciting his authorization code for the MEGAMI's benefit that the Akuma's head had swiveled to observe him.

At least he didn't recite his SAINT identification :?

raz said:
Nicholas noted that after reciting his authorization code for the MEGAMI's benefit that the Akuma's head had swiveled to observe him.

At least he didn't recite his SAINT identification :?

Lol, that would have been a total FML situation then, for sure.

I don't think the code thing is much of a danger. A MEGAMI is not dumb enough to accept codes from the wrong person, even if they're the right codes. It's not a simple PC, it's an intelligence capable of filtering its input and making its own decisions.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back