• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Dark Ononi

"LIAR! If you refuse to tell me the truth, then I must assume that you are planning something dishonourable, I will defeat you and force the truth from you!"

Cio leapt into the air, drawing his blade, he came down at Ito intent on slicing his arm clean off.

As soon as Ito saw Cio leap into the air and aim his blade for his arm, Ito jumped to his left and as he hit the ground he rolled, bring him to the edge of the forest. His backing facing the forest Ito drawhis blade and shouted "Don't do this Cio, I don't know what you think I have done but we can sort it out without fighting."

Cio landed, hitting only grass with his blade, he ignored Ito's comment, 'If he did not want to fight then he should have told me earliar' Cio rushed at Ito, dragging his blade along the ground, creating a line of destruction, he went for him, slashing at Ito's neck, then at the last minute drew his second blade and went for his stomach, it would be too shallow a wound to do any fatal damage, but it might slow him down.

As Cio blade forged towards his neck, Ito ducked under the blade, which sailed over his head. However not expecting a second attack, Ito tried to avoid the sword to his stomach, but the blade cut him clean across the belly. Turning whilst also holding his stomach he ran into the forest, he didn't want to do this, whaever his reasons Cio clearly wasn't thinking straight.

After his second attack struck he slashed again with his first sword, aiming for Ito's face, Cio weas relentless in battle, when he had been angered or theatened enough he would not stop untill he believed the threat was over, but Ito had already left, running into the jungle like a coward, "ITO! COME BACK HERE YOU PIECE OF SCUM" screamed Cio as he sheathed one of his swords and leapt into the forest after him.

Ito heard Cio call after him but this only made him run faster and faster throuhg the forest, changing direction constantly. He didn't know this area of forest very well at all, but if he could getdeep enough intot eh wilderness, Cio would have to give up. The fading light also helped Ito as he darted betweent he trees.

"Your getting careless Ito, I can hear you, you cannot escape!" Cio kept having to change direction but he could just about see him still and could hear his footsteps, Cio guessed that Ito was frantic, trying to escape and therefore not using his ability to run silently, and there was the matter of him being injured and therefore was leaving a trail of blood, by the look of it, if he keeps on like this the wound won't stop bleeding and he'll faint.

After a few minutes of running through the forest, Ito began to feel dizzy, from blood loss and although normal the blood he had lost, he would have not even noticed but today he was so tired, he began to sway. Ito began to slow very quickly until finally he feel to his knee and blacked out against a tree.

Cio saw Ito faint and leapt towards the tree, he didn't know weather it was a trick or not. After all he didn't expect it to happen so soon, and he thought it was quite ironic that it had happened so soon after he had thought about it. He poked Ito with a sword, 'yup, he's out stone cold' Cio picked him up, sheathed his swords and leapt through the trees back to camp, where he continued to tie him to a tree, taking his sword away, noticing he had something behind there he picked it up, he had no idea what it was so he put it aside and had his wounds sown up, now just to wait untill he wakes up, then the questioning starts.

Ito came around slowly first the forest come into be view and then the sudden pain from his chest, as he moved his arms to feel the site of the pain he realised that he could not move them. Next he realised that he was tied to a tree and far worse was that the cross bow had been taken. Calling to Cio, wherever he may be, "you let me go, what the hell is wrong with you. what if the monster turn up? can you defend both of us!"

Cio jumped down from the tree in front of him, he pulled the gun out and waved it in front of him, "looking for this? It's that creatures weapon, how come you didn't say you had it, wanted to use it on us maybe? The others know about what you did, you better tell me everything, or you 'aint never getting up again!"

Cio stared at Ito, "I have only four things to say to you, one; i am holding this thing by it's handle, I know what it is and what it can do, I have seen it. Do you really think me that blind and stupid? Two; I attacked you because i do not know you very well, you were lying, and so badly that even a baby would know, that makes me suspicious, even more so seeing that we are in a war. three; I never intended to kill you, just to injure you, if you lie about these thing to your comrades fights will break out, only an idiot would be naive enough to think it would not, and four; I can see that you just untied you self from the tree, so no I will not, plus I still have my swords, and this gun, you have nothing, I even took away your darts."

Cio analysed Ito's every movement, watching for him to shift position enough to strike.

"WHAT, IF YOU NEVER INTENDED TO KILL ME WHY DID YOU SWING A SWORD AT MY HEAD, and as for holding the weapons by its handle that may be so that you were still pointing it at me with your finger on the firing button, OR DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT" Ito screamed at Cio, "and as for untying myself, I DID IT BECAUSE YOU HAVE CLEARLY LOST THE PLOT, THIS IS A WAR AGAINST THOSE MONSTER DO YOU REALLY THINK I WANT TO SEE US LOSE, YOU COULD HAVE DONE ANYTHING TO ME WHILST TIED TO THIS TREE, now give me back my stuff and that gun and lets go". Ito didn't move all the while he was talking, if he needed to he could attack Cio from here but he didn't want to set Cio off especially with that gun in his hand.

The Seelie where stealthy, it was true, but the Mishhuvurthyar were born hunters, and the fight between the two had made enough disturbance to attract the attention of two of them, hovering over the forest, looking for the slightest movement to attack. Within a few minutes they would be at the Seelie's position, faster if their was more disturbance.

The gun didn't have a handle, it was just a long object looking like a phallic faecal mass.

Cio looked at Ito calmly, "Lost the plot have I? I think you will find that you are the one screaming and shouting at me, and yes I do know I have my hand near the fire button, it is pretty obvious, don't cha think? If you keep things hidden like you did, then what I did was only trying to preserve any threat, I talked it over with the others and they all agreed that what I did was correct, and that it was up to me to decide weather it was felt you were a danger to us or not, and I never swung the sword at your head, it was your arm".

There also wasn't an obvious fire button. The entire thing was pitted with bumps and nooks, but distinguishing where to press to make it fire would require trial and error. In fact working out which end fired would need that. Currently Ito was the only one who had done experiments to work out how it worked.

"well i gave you a chance to give it back, now I have o more respect for you, you did what you thought was honourable but you don't know when to quit, there are monsters hunting us right now, we lost them for a moment but they will be back" Ito stood up not caring if Cio thought he was attacking him or not. " now give me back my stuff or I may have voilent, because you are clearly incabapable of seeing reason" Ito stared it Cio's eye waiting fir his response.

"You may get more violent? Now that is a reason to not give you your weapons back, but I will do it. I don't know what is going on, but you have convinced me that you mean no harm to us, make no mistake though, if you even touch one of us with intent to harm I will strike you down my self, and it will be intent to kill, do you understand Ito"

Cio chucked Ito's stuff back to him, and handed him the Mishu's weapon, Cio's eyes were ablaze with fire, showing Ito just how much he meant that last sentance.

"I could say the same to you, as i have never attacked you but you came at me with your sword, even when I tried to stop you and refused to fight" Ito shock his head as he put his weapons back and placed the gun in his front which he swiftly buttoned up. lead on, I dont know the way back to the clearing and as you hunted me, so expertly you should be able to that me back" Ito said sarcastically.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back