• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Ah... how big are the gun arms? I assumed the robots were ~6 ft tall and the guns looked somewhat like buster cannons.

Ill edit my post a bit.

I figure the guns are about the size of a box of Hi-C fruit drink.

Due to the sheer number of the robots, I'm giving you permission to post for them as needed (including stuff like whether your shots hit). Have them give your characters (or other PCs!) hell!

I adjusted my post regarding hearing the drones in the ceiling and made it so that the sound was coming from around and below. I was reminded that above the ceiling is the outer armor of the ship.

>< I don't feel comfortable leading the drones, I apologise. I feel like I don't really know enough about the plot and whatnot yet to make crazy decisions.

That being said, if someone wishes to have things fire at/try to maim Ayumi, that's cool with me.

Much has happened in a day. I have some questions about my post too. Deziarra was on her way to the bridge which would be a high priority for the enemy. Is that too dangerous a place to go? What security measures, including NPCs, would be in place?

Hehe. Not in about 3 years actually. It seemed appropriate given the sort of mindset I expect these things to have.

Im the sort of person who naturally quotes this sort of thing anyways. Ah well it's actually the only scene I can remember from the three films.

The drones are accumulated not based on the ship's systems or control centers, but based on where the crew was, so the most heavily invaded areas are around the wardroom and crew lounge. Though there are some in most of the ship.

This contradicts my post from this morning... :?

MagicMage said:
I figured she thought Eucharis crew shooting each other was entertaining. This is like the after lunch show!

Absolutely, she finds the crew shooting each other over petty squabbles entertaining, because it makes her feel superior to them.

When spindly-legged robots are shooting at her as well as everybody else, it's a bit different. I'm sure you understand. LOL

:lol:

Ack! What are you doing to us, Wes?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…