• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Fifth Fleet: The Unluckies

Re: Fifth Fleet: The Unluckies [OOC]

Well, if you guys want, go ahead and both finish up the thread for your own characters, and post in the new thread - we can do both at once, since one is wrapping up anyways. Chances are, I'll also follow up to any individual character wrapups with an overall one too if that'll make it easier.

Alright, cheers.

I'm suffering from a minor case of writer's block currently, so sorry if I don't post.

Given how curious Zozo is about other species' way of life, I'm sure he would like to know more about Anisha, Warrior. Not to mention seeing if he can poke out more information about being a year old Neko from Aya.

Don't worry, I've managed to start a post. I should (all things equal) get it done by the end of the week.

Posted. I am not sure exactly what time it is, but I'm guessing that in the prologue thread its probably in the "free time" period.

The schedule given for the prologue doesn't technically start until the next day, so yes, you've got 'free time' until curfew, and it's probably somewhere around noon, station-time.

As for the main thread- Note that your armor probably is brand-new, with the exception of course of Anzu's, since the fleet has transitioned to the new Daisy II fairly recently, but long enough ago that Anzu (And of course the three GMPC's) would have had a chance to use hers.

It's a small detail and You don't need to edit anything, Warrior, just letting you know for future reference.

My friend has almost finished a picture of Anzu. The rough draft looks good, just a few finishing touches and a coat of paint left. Hope to be posting it here soon!

Glad to hear some artwork's coming this way - look forward to seeing it!

And I have to say that I"m sorry as well. I should have posted and did more to keep us moving. It seems I've finally started to shake myself up out of my slump however, so I'll see to posting tonight to keep things interesting.

Glad to hear some artwork's coming this way - look forward to seeing it!

Same here!

Also, if I did anything wrong in my latest post, don't hesitate to let me know.

Kai said:
The schedule given for the prologue doesn't technically start until the next day, so yes, you've got 'free time' until curfew, and it's probably somewhere around noon, station-time.

As for the main thread- Note that your armor probably is brand-new, with the exception of course of Anzu's, since the fleet has transitioned to the new Daisy II fairly recently, but long enough ago that Anzu (And of course the three GMPC's) would have had a chance to use hers.

It's a small detail and You don't need to edit anything, Warrior, just letting you know for future reference.

Kai I made the small edit, I figured whoever was in the squad before me probably got killed in the thing but eh. I'm good with having a new armor so I changed it.

that came out larger than expected. Sorry about that. Blame CadetNewb, he wrote half of it.

Anyway! I have moved us down to the planet! yay! stuff happening!

Aw yeah!

I'll try to get at least part of my post written up now; regrettably I don't think I'll be able to post tonight.

Alright, friend just finished it today. Anzu's pic is up on her character page now! I think it looks pretty nice.

If you see any technical problems with the uniform or something, let me know. He also does commissions and things, so if anyone else is looking for a picture, I could get you in contact with him. He also did all the artwork on Mitsuko's page except the standard chibi.

Nice. I think that's officially the second distinct bit of artwork on SARP using that uniform.

As for posting, right now once a week is fine, but before too long I would like to pick up the pace to between 2 and three rounds a week if possible.

Good art, and Kai's likely right - I do not believe anyone else as given that one a shot! People are posting more slowly than I expected though, so I'm only moving us along at a gentle pace. You all have a moment to gain you bearings, and have your characters ask anything if he or she wishes.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back