• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP Honeybear don't care

The Cell
Some Time Later

The 12 by 12 holding cell is a small, enclosed space with padded walls, devoid of any windows or openings. The walls are made of a thick, cushioned material, providing a soft surface for anyone who may come into contact with them. The cell is completely soundproof, preventing any noise from escaping or entering. The only way in or out of the cell is through a single door, which is also padded with no window or knob. The door is made of the same material as the walls, with no visible hinges or handles. Instead, it seems to blend seamlessly into the wall, with only a faint outline to suggest its existence. Despite its padding, the door is solid and impenetrable, preventing anyone from escaping. The only source of fresh air in the cell is a single vent located in the ceiling. The vent provides a steady inflow and outflow of air, keeping the atmosphere inside the cell fresh and breathable. The vent is small and inconspicuous, but provides enough airflow to prevent the room from becoming stuffy or stale.

The Cell is a sterile and claustrophobic space, designed to isolate and confine its occupants. The padded walls and door ensure that any attempt to escape or cause harm is met with resistance, while the vent in the ceiling provides the only link to the outside world.

Aliset awoke. Groggy, a headache beyond anything she had previously imagined echoed through her skull. She was restrained in a semi-reclined medical style chair made of some alloy.. The restraints were far more robust than needed for her. She was only clad in a paper medical gown. Her collar was missing, as were her clothing, space suit, and other possessions.

Aliset awoke. Groggy, a headache beyond anything she had previously imagined echoed through her skull. She was restrained in a semi-reclined medical style chair made of some alloy.. The restraints were far more robust than needed for her. She was only clad in a paper medical gown. Her collar was missing, as were her clothing, space suit, and other possessions.

"Eurgh..." Her brows knit as she turned her head to one side, squeezing her eyes shut. She could feel the restraints, the papery, stiff gown on her annoyedly cold body. The room wasn't cold enough to cause any medical issues. Just cold enough to keep her from being comfortable. Just enough to amplify a standard hypoxia headache to ludicrous proportions. Her memory was foggy, some vague recollection of a suit seal alarm, her head rocking back and spiderweb fractures in glass... What had she hit?

Deep breaths, Ali, she reminded herself, breathing deep of that too cold air. Tasting it, feeling it. What she didn't feel, though... that was important. The pressure on her neck, the deadening of her senses, the constant echo and fog on her thoughts. They had taken her collar. Poor bastards.

All species, for whatever reason, have at least five senses, series of biological sensor apparatus built specifically to navigate and interpret reality. Senti were no exception. Like humans and sight, or Separa'Shan and smell, Senti also use one of their senses more frequently, have orders of magnitude more feedback than from the other four. But having binocular vision is only so good in zero gravity. They need to feel where they are, how they move in three dimensional space. So Senti typically operate by touch.

The collar that had locked away Aliset's powers was also deadening her senses, especially that which she had relied on so heavily for most of her life. And if that was back to full strength, where she could feel the fibers of her gown and the biting metal of her restraints... She took another deep breath, compartmentalized her mind to fold the headache away with a gentle acknowledgement, reach out and see if she could feel and touch on any minds nearby. "Hello? Is there anyone out there who can hear me?..."

She doubted it. Her telepathy was malformed. Some SARA experiment that had failed to allow her mind to reach out and be copied by Yamataian ST helmets. Proof that her brain was not immune privelidged. Just an emotional leak that could feedback and burn PSCs, which is why her collar was a delta wave inhibitor. A malformed curse that could induce hallucinations of abstracted abstractions in other non computer minded telepaths. Or for anyone around her, she often found herself feeling, resonating, amplifying the emotions of others as she failed in the fight against her instinct to chase that white rabbit. A curse. Not a blessing. Not so far. Untrained, unencrypted, and too powerful for her own good.

Pretty standard fare for Aliset of Yamatai.

"Eurgh..." Her brows knit as she turned her head to one side, squeezing her eyes shut. She could feel the restraints, the papery, stiff gown on her annoyedly cold body. The room wasn't cold enough to cause any medical issues. Just cold enough to keep her from being comfortable. Just enough to amplify a standard hypoxia headache to ludicrous proportions. Her memory was foggy, some vague recollection of a suit seal alarm, her head rocking back and spiderweb fractures in glass... What had she hit?

Deep breaths, Ali, she reminded herself, breathing deep of that too cold air. Tasting it, feeling it. What she didn't feel, though... that was important. The pressure on her neck, the deadening of her senses, the constant echo and fog on her thoughts. They had taken her collar. Poor bastards.

All species, for whatever reason, have at least five senses, series of biological sensor apparatus built specifically to navigate and interpret reality. Senti were no exception. Like humans and sight, or Separa'Shan and smell, Senti also use one of their senses more frequently, have orders of magnitude more feedback than from the other four. But having binocular vision is only so good in zero gravity. They need to feel where they are, how they move in three dimensional space. So Senti typically operate by touch.

The collar that had locked away Aliset's powers was also deadening her senses, especially that which she had relied on so heavily for most of her life. And if that was back to full strength, where she could feel the fibers of her gown and the biting metal of her restraints... She took another deep breath, compartmentalized her mind to fold the headache away with a gentle acknowledgement, reach out and see if she could feel and touch on any minds nearby. "Hello? Is there anyone out there who can hear me?..."

She doubted it. Her telepathy was malformed. Some SARA experiment that had failed to allow her mind to reach out and be copied by Yamataian ST helmets. Proof that her brain was not immune privelidged. Just an emotional leak that could feedback and burn PSCs, which is why her collar was a delta wave inhibitor. A malformed curse that could induce hallucinations of abstracted abstractions in other non computer minded telepaths. Or for anyone around her, she often found herself feeling, resonating, amplifying the emotions of others as she failed in the fight against her instinct to chase that white rabbit. A curse. Not a blessing. Not so far. Untrained, unencrypted, and too powerful for her own good.

Pretty standard fare for Aliset of Yamatai.
Alisets mind reached out, and recoiled at what it found. At least a dozen others. They all radiated pain, despair, isolation. Impassioned pleas for it to end. Some, some were clearly broken, manic and racing with emotions and thoughts racing through canyons of highs and lows. There was no hope here, just broken wills and people. It was a dark miasma of hatred, resignation, and forlorn misery. On the edge of her perception though, Aliset sensed something else. Fear, but also hope, love. A resolve that was reserved for the young. Children. It must have been children.

One mind was a beacon. A tower of shining, unbreakable alloy. It felt cold, precise. As if it were a scalpel poised over a particularly putrid boil, preparing to lance it. The blade turned, it seemed to look directly at Aliset, and then a wave of nausea, and intense pulses of pain echoed through Alisets head.

Suddenly, the voice of a small child was audible.

"Dread, dread, it's creeping near
The darkness of my song, you'll soon hold dear
For in my voice, you'll find the fear
Of things that go bump in the night, my dear.

Welcome back friend! Do you want to play some games? I do so love games. I could not help but notice that the vital signs of all my other friends jumped when you regained consciousness. My, my, that can't be just a coincidence now can it? No, You're a special friend I think. We are going to play some very fun games."

As the pain subsided, the thin outline of the door opened. A seemingly human woman entered. She was of average height and build, with a healthy, athletic physique that suggested an active lifestyle. Her dark hair fell in loose waves around her shoulders, framing a strikingly beautiful face with piercing, intelligent eyes and a pair of lips pressed tightly together. The collar of her white lab coat was pulled high, but nor high enough to hide the hint of some sort of metal collar about her neck. She carried a dataslate in her hands. The room behind her seemed identical to the one Aliset was in. The door closed with a soft hydraulic hiss.

"My name, is Dr. Abigail Sholeti. I am unfamiliar with your species nutritional needs. What are they?"

Recoiling into itself, Aliset's mind threw up instinctive barriers, walls against the blade's probing, though some part of her knew it wouldn't hold long. Much as I'd love to play, I need to get back to my fiance. Mind telling me where I am? Her thoughts echoed out, hoping to be heard in the din of misery. At least she wasn't alone.

Aliset's voice cracked, strained with the dryness of vacuum exposure, and she swallowed heavily, a hand instinctively reaching for her throat only to catch on the restraints as she coughed heavily. "Wh-- Where am I? I... Don't remember what happened... I'm a Tsulrati. Senti. There should be a document on the public medical servers... What happened?"

System Material Exploitation and Recovery Center
White Ridge
Gashmere

NARA

Nara heard the buzzing before she saw what landed on Zanven, while she wanted to assist breaking formation just was not in the cards at this time. Her eyes followed as the little buggers flowed through the room seeking cover which made her curse in Nira'las. The voice playing over the PA system made her focus on the environment even more, but she thought the vocal selection was an interesting tactic. She probably had the unpopular opinion compared to her teammates, whatever this thing was would not be safe if she had anything to say about it. There were some situations that warranted such harsh realizations. "Ai cali aerael sol masos sal shar kyr shes ail si bol o vaerelal taere." [[Nira'las for : I have eaten things scarier than what goes bump in the night you petulant creature]] she thought to herself. She smirked at the heart grow cold statement, for she had two hearts. Whatever this thing was certainly seemed to be trying its best to scare them. Whether or not she survived this, she was determined to not let it know if it effected her.

The explosion ripped her attention from observing the chaos in the area to Itami who shielded her from the blast. She looked him over to see if he was okay. If that's what happened when they exploded it would probably be best she not squash any of them, when he looked back to her she nodded to him indicating she was okay. It came to mind that maybe this was all a distraction to prevent them from going down the shaft. She watched Sanda come to and acknowledged her orders, "Aye will do." she responded. "Itami if you decide to go down the shaft, grab me or I am staying up here with you." she said with all hope that he would make for the shaft, but she readied herself in case he did not. Her breathing remained calm as she saw T-Minus 23 minutes on her HUD. Quite possibly they could die, but she was not leaving him behind.

White Ridge
Gashmere

Itami

Since this day had begun, it had been one surprise after another and now there were more wasps and what appeared to be janitorial bots spewing radioactive paint at them. He caught what Nara said to the creepy overhead voice and had to suppress a chuckle, good to know he wasn't the only one unimpressed with these antics. Hearing Sanda's orders he nodded to her. "Understood, following in 15 seconds." Sheathing the wakizashi and wielding his Ke-M2-W2913 Sub-machine gun, he fired three separate bursts at three separate janitorial bots, aiming for the connects between the head and chassis. As he was firing he was also moving to avoid the radioactive paints being sprayed.

Landing next to Nara, he indicated the elavator shaft which 77 was guarding and Sanda had just dropped down into.
"Shall we, Nara? I understand it is rude to keep ones host waiting for to long." He would then bring Nara with him into the shaft as they then dropped down next to Sanda. Itami had his Sub-machine gun still out and had it pointed towards the doors which Sanda was working on opening.

77 Would be one of the last of TF Piglet to leave the parking garage floor, He was too busy putting down a saerious amount of covering and suppressive fire to ensure that the rest of the TF was clear. This was why he was here and what he lived for. Being in the suck of it as a glorified grunt and tearing away at what opposition the enemy may bring to bare. As the final member of the TF besides himself removed themselves from the floor, he then followed suit. With one final burst of suppressive fire he dropped into the elevator shaft, but not before firing a good spray of bullets into what looked to be the wasp nest lodged in the top of the elevator shaft.

After announcing that the shaft was now accessible he heard the buzzing sound coming from below. "Shit...another one." He said as he indicated it was a trap and mechanical drones in the form of wasps flooded the shaft before moving out into the garage. "fucking bastards..." He said as one latched to his helmet, causing a loss of some of his sensors as the creature moved to destroy and burrow in. He could hear the fire of the other TF member's rifles as some small explosions were heard, the sensor arrays inside of his suit were giving him various warnings as things moved fast. He was not stunned but the others seemed to believe there would be a trap anyway and they moved in anticipation. The one that saved him though, was Miko as the wasp was grabbed from his visor and then flung out toward a wall where it was destroyed. "Thanks for the save." He would say to Miko with a nod before training his rifle back outside as he looked at the others moving to the hole in the doors.

He was relieved for the moment of reprieve, but soon heard the orders Sanda gave to get down using either the stairs or through the elevator shaft. So he posted up on the elevator door he had just ruined before watching as most took the elevator shaft as their way to go down. He saw 77 providing cover fire and he helped as well as he was hitting spots that he was either missing or threats that he had not managed to hit during his sweeps. When he realized that he was not going to be of much more help he took to jumping from brace to brace in the shaft on his way down. When he landed he quickly trained his aether rifle and when he could see a few wasps working their way inside he provided cover fire for 77 as he called out to Sanda. "How are we looking? Is there a way to move deeper or to stop these bastards from lighting us up now that we are down here?" He called out as he continued to fire even as 77 would make his way down, but once he landed Zanven spoke up, "Glad to have you in one piece, but don't think you are the only one that can lay down cover fire. We need to work together." He said as he saw the timer in his HUD.

"Follow Sanda, I have point." Sacre called out calmly, and Blackwolf fell in behind her, dashing into the elevator and down to where Sanda was slicing at the door. With their conformal shields fully activated, getting hit again by the damn paint wouldn't penetrate their shields. "Prepare for breach. Aten, what's beyond this door?" She ordered next. E.E. moved to the front of the squad with their Forearm Ellipsoid Shield and waited for Sanda to finish. Sacre was next in line with Lightbringer in the back. If Sacre went down, Lightbringer would still be able to command the squad.

20 Minutes Remain

"Fish in a Barrel"

Miko saw a chance, and took it. He willed his armor to place him firmly on Zanvens shoulders, piggy-back style, and tossed a few parting shots at the hose wielding robots as Zanven floated to the bottle of the shaft. Miko grinned inside his helmet, "Thanks for the ride Zan, but maybe buy me dinner first next time?"

The rest of Task Force Piglet quickly made their way down the shaft as well. As 77 left the garage, he was able to turn and see that Kodian Forces had begun to deploy in behind them. The Black power armor was silhouette by the figure of a massive armored Fellwalker stomping down into the garage behind them, Its side sponsons spitting gouts of plasma nearly six feet in diatmeter as it came. One of them quickly beamed a laser comm to 77, "Thought we might need to rescue you. We will clean these bots up and be right behind you."

As the members of the Task Force, and Black Wolf Squad were attempting to help Sanda open the door marked, "Power Generation". Which for some reason, seemed to be fairly heavily armored and resilient. The advanced weapons and armor of the team where making quick work, that is until the elevator doors from the nine levels above them blew into the elevator shaft to rain down on them. Followed shortly by weapons fire (both energy and ballistic), from the doorways into each of the nine levels above. An image of a small Fairy appeared on the door, seeming to coalesce from the air, it was roughly 12 inches high and translucent purple in color.

"You all weren't to make it this easy loves! This, this is like shooting fish in a barrel! HEHEHEHEHE." And she was gone. The incessant rain of small arms fire from above began to impact their shields.

Bottom of Elevator shaft

Sanda hacked at the door with her Aether bayonet, thinking that it would be a quick cut. But the door was proving more of a challenge. The thing seemed to be reinforced, far more than what any standard door, or even a blast door, should be. Cursing and thinking quick, Sanda switched to her suits aether forearm blade. The forearm weapon was pure Aether energy and couldn't break like her beloved bayonet. It also had twice the power that the bayonet.

As she slashed into the door the barrage began to fall from the droids that suddenly appeared in the doorways of all the other nine levels above them. Sanda glanced up and swore, "Miércoles!" If her suit's sensors hadn't been compromised by the radioactive goo she'd have teleported to the top level and take out the Drone there. Once neutralized, she could blast down at the level below and just take them out one by one. But time was of the essence and so she layed into the door with renewed fury. She would just have to trust the others to cover her while she worked.

Sanda could feel the door beginning to give way. Shouldn't be long now. "Breach in 20!" She informed her team.

Bottom of Elevator Shaft
White Ridge
Gashmere

NARA

This Task Force always had one exciting thing after another it seemed. Nara landed next to Itami at the bottom of the shaft amongst the remains of the elevator. When she looked around she noted that most of the ground team appeared to have the intention to join them. While the ranger had his weapon pointed at the door Sanda was working on, Nara faced the other direction to cover their backs from the doors on the opposing side. She watched as 77 made his way down with a smile, he sure seemed to be thriving in this environment. The timer on her HUD flashed with twenty minutes remaining and she hoped to the gods that Sanda would be able to get the door open in time.

Nara's attention focused on the the levels opposite and up from the level Sanda and Itami were focused on. However, she could not help but register Miko's borderline salacious remarks. Any other time she would have likely said something about it, but now was not the time. The following chaos ensued as shields protected them from an onslaught, but how long would they hold up? Her eyes stayed trained on the chaos above as she prepared to launch into action should the shields fail before the door opened. That was when a voice from behind made her ears twitch. "Breach in 20, aye!" the norian replied and readied to move out while covering their backs.

Bottom of Elevator Shaft
White Ridge
Gashmere
Itami

Itami was focused on guarding Sanda as she worked to open the door, his Ke-M2-W2913 Sub-machine gun pointed over her shoulder. He could ”feel” Nara’s presence at his back as he could feel the small arms fire and lasers ping off his shields. “Nara, left shoulder, marksman rifle, see what you can do about these enemies shooting down on us.” He was offering her the rifle on his back. If he wasn’t on overwatch for Sanda, he would switch targets. He wasn’t in charge of the operation, but he could see the insurgents getting cocky in regards to the TF, this meant they might start making mistakes, which would give them the chance to end this quickly.

As 77 landed listening to Zan, a smirk cracked his cybernetic face.
“Listen, Fuzzy Man Peach, I am a solo act.” A growl left his mouth as the doors above them began to open and robots began firing down on them. It took his a few seconds to reload, during that time he looked to Sanda. “Ranger, the Kodians are working to clean up the mess in the Parking area. They said that they will join when they can.” He took a position to offer suppressive fire was more and began to unload fire from his Gatling cannon to try and push the robots back from their firing positions.

Bottom of Elevator Shaft

Miko knew all too well of getting in too deep too fast. Though he'd hardly say this is like shooting fish in a barrel. For starters, these fish were armed and in no mood to play games. He leaned back and looked to the sky and returned fire. He had to buy time while they breached the door and could get out of the elevator shaft. "Time to show this fairy who is boss around here. Gunna make them squeal like a piglet!" He said in a serious voice as he provided cover fire. The wings of his armor had flared around the shaft and provided high cover for everyone below. The small arms fire so far seemed to not be enough to break the shields.

Bottom of Elevator shaft

"Cover the Breachers." Sacre ordered Black Wolf. Iomai's shield module powered up, her armored wings acting like an umbrella and cover for the rest of the team. Egorova used her large forearm shield to cover Sanda, letting her breach the door without any concerns about enemy fire. Shoko and Takei focused on the door, letting Sacre, Makoto, Ven, and Svendsdatter peek out from behind Iomai's cover to shoot up at the enemies above them. Aten used the sensors from Iomai and the rest of the team to manually send targeting instructions out through AIES.

Bottom of the Barrel Elevator Shaft

The small arms fire from the robots above the teams position splattered against the various shields, physical and otherwise, with little to no effect. As return fire came up from the bottom of the shaft, many of the robots were easily picked off. With no shields, and little to no armor to speak of, they were relatively easy targets for the seasoned soldiers and operators. The glow of the radioactive paint on some of their armor cast an eerie, otherworldly glow on the shaft around them as the shooting stopped. Sandas Aether weapon came to the end of its path, and the reinforced hatch to the operations area and power generators fell backwards. A large crash echoed through the hall and shaft as the still red hot glowing edges dripped spalling onto the floor. The hall itself had been excavated from the bedrock, two rows of long lightbars lit up the long passageway. Roughly forty meters long, the hallway was unremarkable rock, terminating in a T junction opposite the elevator doors. Except, for the barrels of paint that had been rolled down it, and sprayed. Coating everything floor to ceiling in an explosion of neon light and color. The radiation still was driving all sensors bonkers and giving all kinds of clearly inaccurate and false readings.

There at the T junction and waiting, behind some kind of shimmering field and a thrown together barricade of office furniture, were three figures in black power armor. Sanda immediately recognized the design as the same that the crew from the Resurgence had engaged outside the Gashmere City ST center. The stood stone still, weapons trained on the entrance to the elevator shaft, clearly intending the long hallway to be some sort of fatal funnel.

"Warrrriors......come out to plaaayyyyy, Warrrrrrriors, come out to plaaaayyyyy." An image of the fairy from early danced across the ceiling of the hall a scant five meters beyond the smoking hatch that now lay fallen. Taunting them, and laughing.

As the hatch fell, two Kodians in Planetary Guard marked power armor appeared at the top of the shaft, they sent a laser communication the to team below, "We will secure the shaft and the other floors. Do not worry about your rear, we have it covered."

Into the Breach

Sanda finally felt the doors give way. With a viscous kick she sent them flying inward and immediately grabbed her rife and brought it up. She took in the long painted hallway and the three dark power armors at the end of the hall. The Ranger didn't like what she was seeing, not a bit. 40 meters was a long way to move without any cover. And she'd bet three months pay that they had some other sort of nasty surprise waiting for them. But her suits systems were still not functioning right so she had no way to tell what kind of traps might be there.

Her HUD read 19 mins. Time was not on their side. Sanda fired her rifle down the long corridor then moved back to allow others to shoot. She wished, again, that she had her Daisy armor and it's big solid shield. But she'd have to make due with what she had. Sanda's Mindy had a smaller, retractable shield in the left forearm. Nowhere near as big or as solid as the Daisy's shield, but it was better than nothing. Deploying her forearm shield Sanda looked at the others. "We don't have time to exchange fire. Time is too short. If you have a shield, line up with me to form a shield wall. Stay low, but move fast. The rest of you, give us covering fire." She waited a count of five for people to get into position then stepped into the hallway herself.

Crouching low, her shield covered most of her body. She then began to move quickly in a crouch down the hallway, her rifle was up and firing as she moved. She could cover the 40 meters in about 4 seconds. She was looking forward to finally be able to engage a real enemy in close combat.

Hearing Miko speak up made Zanven smile inside his suit, "Next time we make it back to civilization...you got it, but damn you are heavy, you are carrying me next time. Just know I am not cheap...and a badass sexy woman on the Resurgence might not like that I am taking you out when I haven't even taken her out on a date yet." He said with a snarky tone, but he was focused on the task at hand, "You can walk right?" He teased Miko before placing him down, as long as he could walk and once he did he posted up (As stated earlier) ready for the next task. Looking at the timer he was needing to breathe calmly as he knew this job was needed...they were doing this or they were dying here...not that death mattered. When the Kodians came down as they moved out they knew that they could proceed with their asses covered.

What Zanven did NOT expect though was when they reached the junction and at the end were three figures dressed in power armor...it should not be that big of an issue, but then he saw the insignia. "You gotta be fucking kidding me...Sand...." He was interrupted as the provocation came and then Sanda ordered them to not engage in back and forth and if there were shields to go in and end this. "Aye Aye!" He said as he activated his shields and aimed his rifle, he activated the throttle and his engine sped off behind Sanda. His target was the far left armor as he fired three round bursts, not worrying too much about cover since Sanda also dove into the foray. "Time to test this out!" He said as he ignited the aether blade forearm weapon on his right arm and as long as he was able to close the gap. He was swinging at the left armor if it was not already down. Close quarters was the means to an end...especially for bastards that were wearing the Resurgence insignia.

Bottom of Elevator Shaft
White Ridge
Gashmere

NARA

Nara was quite grateful for Itami's offer for her to use his rifle. She knew it would be in great condition or at the very least it had been properly been taken care of. "Copy Itami, moving to retrieve the rifle now," she said before moving to remove it from his person. It was more of an effort to let him know if he felt something, that it was her going of the rifle. She did not even have time to wonder what would have happened had she gone for it without telling him, especially in such a hostile situation. After she got the rifle situated in her hands she trained her sights on the enemies, "Rifle retrieved, enemies in sight." as she kept ready to move as soon as the door was breached. That was when she noticed that shadow of Miko's wings covering them from above, perhaps the chef was not as bad as she thought; at the very least he had some combat sense. She would remember this the next inevitable moment she felt the inclination to throw a sandal at him.

The sound of final breach sent shivers of relief down her spine as she awaited direction from Sanda before moving from her position. She ignored teasing calls made to the member of their team and kept focused. A kodian communications gave her some comfort that the shaft would be covered when they moved but she was a little skeptical on why just two, perhaps that is simply how they operated. Time continued to tick downwards as the alert on her HUD read 19 minutes, "joyous day" she thought to herself. With that she heard Sanda's direction and moved into formation next to Itami. Nara activated her shield while aiming the rifle down sight providing fire support. Sensor readings remained useless, the radiation still making them throw a rave. She was about to find out how well her symbiote worked in conjunction with the Mindy's systems in close combat.

Bottom of Elevator Shaft
White Ridge
Gashmere
Itami

He barely felt the removal of the offered rifle by Nara, though he appreciated the warning from her before she removed it. The weight difference was negligible with the rifle removed, but he knew where all his tools were. "Understood, Sanda." He took a breaching position while firing a few burst rounds from his Ke-M2-W2913. The team and especially Nara would see tiny Nanomachines pop out from the forearm units attached to his TARSA. Hopefully, they would be able to offer himself and the team much needed information regarding their opponents and what else might await them.

Itami was thankful for the fact that neither he nor Nara had been slimed by the radioactive goop.
"Nara, I will do my best to keep low while you fire as I will be pulling my Ke-M2-W3901 Wakazashi as we close with the enemy." Nara would receive a message indication from him, the message read. "I trust you to have my back." With that he was prepared to push forward.

Ignored, how typical of the SA military machine. Well, ignored until he showed himself to be a threat. As they were all preparing to push forward, the team would watch as both of his arms separated. The Arm pieces pushed back to almost look like fins as his left arm revealed a 13" Wakazashi-style blade and the right revealed am HSG. If they were about to get into CQB with the enemy, it was time to reveal a few of his secrets. "CQB Mode initiated, Tinman is ready to rush the enemy." As much as he disliked that nickname, it did fit, being that he was a wholly cybernetic entity.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back