• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC (Independent) ISS Sobek plot-ship

Yea As it stands I am GMT-7 Mountain Time as I am in Colorado, USA I am also pretty free on my time as I have no life ( aka job) and have recently been trying to be more asleep from midnight to whenever I wake up instead of up all night and sleep away the day.

Onto Plot things:
  • If someone would not mind making two NPCs that are from the Yugumo corporation that are researchers that will help me out a lot as I am having a hard time coming up with the last two. They will need to be from Yamatai and all as per the corp rules and such. You can also make the NPC and I add the Yugumo corporation stuff to it.
  • I ALSO need the 4 or 5 NMX Neko NPCs to finish out the npc's Don't worry about making an approval thread for them as I will post that when All of them are finished. Also If you wish to write them out and send me the notes
  • in a DM for me to Wikify and make that is kwel with me. You are able to use them as an NPC for yourself if you don't want to just hand over all your hard work.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back