• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

RP: YSS Eucharis [Mission 16.1] Hanako's World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wardroom

Helen's green-flecked eyes moved to the grey skinned nekovalkryja which spoke to her. Within that moment, her gaze wandered over the Santo Hei pin which she wore, which provoked a momentary urge to establish a professional distance, however, it was meal time, and Helen had a very specific rule about her meals... she always set her rank aside.

"Hello to you too." Helen spoke, giving a slight nod of her head to Misato; "I wish I could say I had plans, but, I really do not have any. With the security precautions in place, I am left in something of a bind." Helen gave a shrug of her shoulders; "I lack a travel partner, and I'm unsure if there is anyone aboard who would be interested in spending time off ship with me, more so, interested in what I'd find enjoyable... Though, I was considering approaching the Shosho, purely for the purpose of perhaps burying a long-standing hatchet." Helen explained, before she flashed a smile; "Though, that is purely a consideration, if I had a way around that option, I'd surely take it."

Wardroom

Reika's considered Takeyu's offer for several seconds before her slight smile widened and she replied. "Absolutely! I'm sure we'll be able to find something to occupy ourselves on a planet that gets so many tourists... I was thinking I might spend some time at the beach -- the only other time I've been near one was back during the Battle of Yamatai when the Eucharis was forced into that water landing..."

Wardroom

Misato knew there was tension in the higher ranks of the ship, but she never thought about why it all was as bad as it was. "Well Ma'am if you are looking for an excuse, well I was thinking about going shopping for a few things. And you have way more real world experience with this all, I just boarded the ship right after finishing training. I guess what I'm asking is would you like to join me and possibly Murakami in shopping and general lollygagging?"

Wardroom
When Konoka heard Bors and Natsumi making leave plans, she grinned and strolled over to them. "Since you two are both brand-newbies and haven't been to Hanako's World before," she said with a mischievious smile, "how would you like a pro at the art of having fun on Hanako's World to show you around? There's a cool shop where a bunch of us bought civvies for the beach last time....I could take you there, if you want."

"Yea and we couldn't exactly take a dip in the water," remarked Takeyu as he considered what they could do, just going on the beach would be fine with him though visiting a bar might also be a great idea as well to unwind a bit, though he was never the type to drink.

"Shall we head out then?" he asked Reika.

Wardroom

After toiling between the computer core room and the cargo bay, Tomomi stumbled into the wardroom for lunch. She walked over to get a burger and then proceeded to her usual spot in the room. Once she sat down, she proceeded to slowly bite into her meal.

She occasionally looked at what groups were forming, but she was not about to self-invite herself into one at the moment. But she also had no real intention to be stuck on the station either. Very likely getting tedious tasks to occupy her time. She bit into the burger once more mulling over her options.

Wardroom

"That could be fun" Natsumi replied, looking over at Konoka. She still felt a twinge of guilt from the events of the mission. She pushed that thought to the back of her mind and kept the impending shore leave top priority. "What do you think?" she asked Bors

Wardroom

The cyan-haired neko gave Takeyu a slight nod from across the table. "My bag's already packed -- I put together enough stuff to last me a three day trip whilst Victory and I were cleaning up our cabin. Once we check-in with Hanako on the bridge and get our tickets, we can quickly collect our gear and take a shuttle down from Gemini to the surface at out leisure."

Wardroom

"Eh why not" Bors said with a shrug, before taking another bite of his burger, "Guess ill be joining you guys on leave then." Really need to stop talking to myself Bors thought with a chuckle, and quickly polished off the rest of his lunch.

"Mines pretty much packed, so let's go ahead and get our tickets," said Takeyu with a smile as he started for the door and began to make his way to where Hanako was.

Bridge

Hanako was waiting on the bridge. "Hello Takeyu," she smiled.

A technician from Ketsurui Fleet Yards also entered the room behind Takeyu, and greeted the Shosho. "Good afternoon Ketsurui-Shosho. The repair team is ready to begin as soon as your crew leaves. We do not plan to touch the interior compartments unless required, so it will not be necessary to remove store cargo or personal belongings. The repairs are mainly structural, electrical, and armor."

"Let them know we will be out in a half-hour," Hanako nodded.

The technician nodded and left the bridge.

"Ready to go planetside?" Hanako asked Takeyu.

Wardroom

"Then let's get our tickets." said Konoka. "before the Shosho leaves. ". her smile was a mile wide. Some of her best memories were on Hanakos World!

Wardroom

With Tomomi finishing the last bit of the burger, she finally worked up the nerve to walk up to the group Bors was in. "Mind if I tag along?" Tomomi asked.

Sune after helping in the Engineering section, sent a message to Hanako.

"Shôshô,

I would like permission to go to one of the temples on the surface. I have asked Cherry-Heisho to accompany me. I think that she could benefit from some time there with me."

Jalen-Shosa.

To: Sune

I'm sure Cherry will make a most pleasurable companion. Have fun.

Bridge

After having contemplated what he wanted to do with his leave time Ramiro realized, as he did every time he was planet-side, that he was no good at coming up with ideas. After putting some thought into it earlier, he entered the bridge with an idea, although he wasn't sure if it was a good one. After waiting for those in front of him to retrieve their tickets, Ramiro stepped forward.

"Shosho, after giving it some though, I was wondering if you would like to accompany me planet-side. We have worked together for some time and haven't had much time outside of a large group to get to know each other, so I though it might be nice to get out and have some fun together, both as your friend and your ranking NCO."

Bridge

Hanako nodded. "Alright. Did you have anything in particular you wanted to see or do while we are there? I was planning on visiting my vineyard and chateau, the capital, and going to the beach and resorts, as well as a lot of shopping," the Shosho explained. "I hope you like to be pampered," she added, with a grin.

Bridge

Ramiro grinned. "I really didn't have plans, which is the other reason I sought to tag along with you. I know you always have something fun going on."

Bridge

"Good morning Shosho," Takeyu bowed as he said this, before speaking further. "Yep, Reika-hei is accompanying me to the surface."

He looked over at Ramiro, and couldn't help but grin at his fellow soldier.

Wardroom

Reika followed after Takeyu from the wardroom about half a minute after he left himself -- she was a little behind the Shoi as the neko still had to finish off her lunch and set the dirty plate aside to be washed.

Bridge

Once finished, the neko trailed after the officer through the Eucharis' interior and into bridge -- just in time to overhear enough of Hanako and Ramiro's conversation discussing a shared trip together down to the planet below. It sounded like the pair would have an eventful shore leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back