• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

RP: YSS Eucharis [Mission 16.1] Hanako's World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wardroom

As Bors was getting up he heard Tomomi's voice from behind him,

"I have no problem with you tagging along," He said to Tomomi then addressing his other companions "what do you guys think room for one more?"

Wardroom

As Helen finished her meal while listening to Misato, she weighed the words which came from the grey skinned demolitions expert, then gave a soft nod, before she spoke; "You know, that sounds like a good idea. I will go with you for a bit of shopping, and at least to get planet side to begin with." With that, Helen got up from her seat with her dish in hand. "I'll meet you at the airlock. What you're going to want to bring is a bag with a swimsuit, towel, sunglasses, and a set of casual clothes... but since you came here fresh out of training, I'd suggest maybe your standard issue workout clothes." Helen explained, before she stepped away, and as she did she spoke; "I'll see you in a bit... I'll go and inform the Shosho that we'll be traveling together." With that, Helen went about finishing up in the wardroom, before making her way to the bridge.

Bridge

After making her way from the wardroom, Helen would eventually reach the bridge. As she stepped into the compartment, she looked about and had a distinctive feeling of just not enjoying the space. It was somewhere that she felt somewhat useless, at least aboard the Eucharis, though, she pushed the thought aside as she spotted the group which had spontaneously gathered to speak to the same person she intended to speak to.

Helen waited a moment for the others to finish speaking, before she chimed in; "Oh, pardon my interruption Shosho, but I wanted to speak to you about travel arrangements and some activity plans." Helen started, just to put her foot in the door of the conversation.

Bridge

Hanako nodded. “Where will you be going?” she asked Reika and Takeyu. She also gestured for Helen to come over to the console where she was making travel arrangements and reservations. So far Hanako had secured the services of a local government Tenba-class transport that would be arranging at Gemini soon to provide transport to any major destination on the surface. This was a necessary arrangement, since the Eucharis' shuttles had been destroyed in the last mission. Hanako also set up a volumetric countdown screen asking crew to please disembark by the time it finished--which was now about 28 minutes away. At some point soon Hanako would need to do her own packing, too.

"...civilian clothes? What's wrong with our uniforms?" Mitsuko had never really spent any time in civilian areas, so she had no clue what to expect. Misato's little joke about getting into trouble set her worrying again. Heading for her cabin as her roommate wandered off, she tried to distract herself with packing. Of course, she had barely anything to bring, so it didn't take nearly enough time to clear her mind.

Murakami realized there wasn't much time left, as that countdown was sent out to the crew. She decided to wait in her cabin for Misato to return...her new roommate seemed like the type that might need help getting organized and out the door in the short time they had left.

Wardroom

"Of course there is" Natsumi replied to Bors question and smiled at Tomomi as she got up from her seat and repeated Konoka suggestion. "Lets go get our tickets."

Bridge

By the time the countdown had begun, Akemi had already finished packing her things in the luggage carrier Hanako had given her as a Yuletide gift. She had also slipped out of her bodysuit uniform and into a frilly, pink and white, floral sundress and a pair of pink, cute, little dress flats. Clothes she had also been gifted. She figured she might as well change now since their leave had all but begun. With her things in tow, she went to meet up with Mango and spoke to her. "I apologize for having you supervise me miss. I'm sure you had other more enjoyable things in mind." With that said, she headed to the bridge to see if Hanako had anything to say to them before they left and to get her ticket if Mango hadn't already been given one for each of them.

Bridge

"Right now, the beach, but we may head to other areas," replied Takeyu as he thought about the planet and what they were going to do, but he also glanced over at Reika to see what she might say.

Bridge

When Hanako made her gesture, Helen approached and looked at the console. She glanced over the display, and saw the timer, and was glad she did not have much of anything to pack. "For today, I was thinking I would show Misato and Mitsuko what a planetary surface is like when there is not a mission to be taken on. I think the best method would be for our group to rent airbikes for the day, and perhaps ride along the beaches, see some noteworthy landmarks, then do some shopping. Though, I do find myself wondering what everyone will be doing for lodging while on planet."

Bridge

"The weather reports look great," Blueberry commented with a grin, before shutting her bridge station off. "I was going to see Sunflower, if that is alright. She is on the station already since the Vesper is docked too."

Hanako nodded and printed out and gave a shuttle ticket to:
  • Ramiro and herself, to the shopping district in New Kyoto
  • Takeyu and Reika, to the beach
  • Akemi and Mango, to Taichimora Entertainment
  • Mitsuko, Mitsuko, and Helen to an airbike rental place by the beach
  • Sune and Cherry, to the temple
  • Blueberry and Sunflower, to a resort

Everyone group that got tickets also got a printout with a room reservation at the Ketsurui Resort Hotel in New Kyoto, which overlooked the beaches.

"Alright, everyone off the ship so the shipyard workers can start taking her apart! See you in three days for promotions," Hanako told everyone before disappearing to her cabin to change clothes and pack her bags. Anyone that did not have a ticket yet would have to get one on Gemini using their own funds.

Wardroom

"Yes Ma'am."She bowed and moved off to start packing her few items that she wanted to bring with her.

Bunkroom

AS she walked into the Room She noticed her new roommate sitting waiting there. "Do you have all your stuff packed?" Suzume smiled as she went about grabbing her pistol and the sword she was given, she also grabbed the add-ons that she got for her pistol. she placed the add-ons and a few of the civy shirts into her luggage bag and and closed it up. She took off the top to her uniform and changed into a Blue tee-shirt. She belted her pistol on, and tucked the sword into the belt opposite. "How does this look? till I grab some other cloths."

Cabin 4

Mitsuko looked up as Misato returned, standing to greet her. "Oh...yes." She nodded, indicating the standard issue duffel bag next to her. As Misato began to change, she couldn't help herself...folding up the discarded uniform top before reaching for the other girl's bag. Murakami began to stow it inside, before she noticed just how casually her roommate had tossed her clothes and accessories inside.

So, while Misato belted on her sword and posed, Mitsuko was busy refolding her roommate's clothes and properly securing everything else inside the luggage. She blushed slightly as she realized what she had done, once both bags were properly packed. "...s-sorry. Um..." She got a good look at the other Neko, blinking at her. "...do you need a sword on vacation? Wh-what kind of place is this planet?" Her eyes widened a bit as her imagination threatened to run wild. "Why do you even have on one this ship in the first place?" She glanced out the door, suddenly worried they might be ambushed by pirates, or something equally outlandish.

Misato watched her roommate repack her bag, she was a little embarrasses they weren't uniforms so she didn't take any care with them. "Uh.. Thanks I guess I should have organized them better. As for the Sword it was a gift I received at Yule's fest, and I wanted to ware it. I might get some time to practice with it. Being infantry one needs to be at peak performance at all times." she frowned at that last part remembering her first mission.

"Uh you don't have any Civy cloths do you... Hmm... go ahead dig through my locker quickly I have a few outfits I received from the Sho'sho' at yule's fest. they might fit you but at least you will have something to ware till we get to go shopping." she grabbed her bag, "but be quick the shuttle leaves quite soon."

Bridge

With one of the two slips of paper, Helen received her response in regard to lodging. "Thank you Shosho, perhaps we will run into each other before those three days pass?" Helen suggested in her tone, as she gave a soft bow. "I will see to it that my group is off the ship in a timely manner." Helen then looked to everyone on the bridge; "Have a nice vacation everyone." With that, she stepped away and made her way to the cargo bay to pack her things from the cargo container which was increasingly becoming more and more like a storage closet.

Cargo Bay

As the other members of her vacation group packed, Helen did the same, as she grabbed a standard issue backpack, and went about packing for the trip. Since she did have the ability to project clothes over her skin, and the ability to manipulate gravitational fields for physical support, she decided that she did not really need a swimsuit. Beyond skipping a swimsuit, she packed casual, but did make sure to include her black pinstriped pajamas, socks, underwear, stockings, a pair of miniskirts, and blouses. With the central compartment of her pack filled with her attire, Helen moved on to putting together various supplies and toiletries in the other compartments of the bag. With the pack filled, she felt that she had everything together for basic travel.

Though, beyond the bag, she still had a little preparation to do, as she changed out of her Type 30B uniform and into a Type 30 Bodysuit uniform. Though, as she finished putting the uniform on, she projected an appearance of sleek black over the surface of the uniform, and projected a Eucharis logo over the YC-28 logo which was still in place upon the uniform. Once she was done forming the projection, the uniform lacked the look of a Star Army uniform, and appeared like a bodysuit which was suitable to outdoor sports. If she was going to ride an airbike, she was going to dress right for it.

With the bodysuit in place Helen secured the last bit of her attire, which was really more of an extension of her self at that point; her gun-belt, which also included a few pouches which served to substitute for a purse. Within the holster of the belt was a modified Type 28 SMG, and on the other hip, was an old style Type 22 survival knife, but coated in a matte black non-stick material. After slipping a pair of high heels into one of the side compartments of her backpack as an after thought, Helen made her way from the cargo hold to the crew bunks where her travel companions were located.

Mitsuko and Misato's Quarters

"Knock knock." Helen spoke through telepathy to the two nekovalkryja as she stood outside of their room. "I have obtained our travel papers, and airbike rental tickets. Finish packing and let's get out of here, the technicians are itching to get to work and we've got a deadline to get off the ship."

Reactions: Wes
Cabin 4

"Um...I'm not sure..." She stood up to look in the locker as instructed, but didn't think she'd have much luck. Misato was almost a foot taller than her, after all. Her search was interrupted as Helen arrived. "Airbikes?" She wondered out loud as she turned toward the door. At least she'd changed into a uniform with pants, earlier.

Mitsuko moved to retrieve her bag before opening the door for the new arrival. "Yes, Shosa." She wasn't eager to take this trip, and was more worried than excited...but she wasn't the type to be late for anything. Even heading into a possibly nerve-wracking situation.

"Airbikes indeed, that sounds like it could be interesting." Misato grabbed her bag and followed out making sure her sword sheath didn't hit on anything. "Ma'am... Uhh... How does this look, I don't know what I should ware, so I just threw on a tee-shirt on and left my uniform skirt on." she was concerned that she looked like an idiot but wasn't sure what she should have worn.

Bridge

"It's a big planet -- I'm sure we can find something else to occupy us easily enough once we've had our fill of sun and surf." Reika said with a grin. Once Hanako offered up the tickets, Reika collected her own and turned to regard Takeyu.

"Next up; collecting our things. I'll see you at the Tenba transports hanger on Gemini station once I've retrieved my gear, sir." That said, the neko left the bridge and make her way through the Eucharis to the crew cabins. Upon entering cabin 6, Reika took hold of her bag and began making her way out of the ship and into Gemini Star Fortress so that she could catch her flight planetside.

Bridge

"That's for sure, though I'm sure the beach will occupy us quite a bit," with that Takeyu accepted the ticket from the Shosho. "Thank you Shosho, I hope you enjoy your vacation as well," with that he gave her a respectful bow, then left to grab his things.

In Cabin 3, he looked over the item's he was bringing, including his ICP so he could purchase a few items, though he had some idea's in store for the ships crew. After the previous mission, he felt they deserved some other kind of recognition after what thye'd gone through.

Of course, he still hadn't yet forgotten about what Bor's had done, he still had a few idea's in mind on dealing with that. Perhaps if the next missions present it, hmm, might need to talk to the Shosa's, and Shosho about a few idea's.

Despite being on vacation now, his mind was always at work, never really all that far from his job; which was one of his faults that he never figure dout how to fix nor did he really want to.

After ensuring all of his things were in his bag, he lifted it over and threw it over his side before heading out of the cabin. He headed for the ships exit, and once outside, took a look at the ship.

"Just hang in their girl, you'll be patched up in no time." He continued to stare at the ship, for what seemed like awhile, before heading toward to catch his flight.

Wardroom
"Fish, guys, we gotta go before the shuttle leaves!" cried Konoka, realizing the group was about to be left behind. She grabbed Bors, Natsumi, and Tomomi by their arms and esentially dragged them to where Hanako was.

Bridge

"Sorry to be last minute Shosho but we need tickets to the shopping area we visited last time we were here!" Konoka told Hanako, panting from running all the way there.

She felt kind of spazzy for letting the group she was supposed to be guiding wait so long. It seemed everybody else had gotten their tickets already. Konoka was used to being the last one in the loop - this time she hoped it would have less dire consequences than it had on their last mission.

"If you please," she added, feeling impolite.

Sune left the Engineering main space and returned to Cabin 1. He already had his bag packed for where he was going. He added his ICP to the bag, closed it up and put the strap on his shoulder. He picked up his Ta-W1-1a - Katana and walked out.

He headed towards the Cargo bay, and met with Cherry. He invited her to come along because he felt that she could benefit from where he was going too, and because there was no emotional involvement between the two of them.

When Hanako returned to the bridge, she was dressed in her duty uniform and carrying a mostly empty black rolling luggage bag with a fox fur belt wrapped around its handle for easy identification. “I really need to get some civilian clothing,” she smiled. Seeing Konoka, she took a moment to print tickets for Konoka’s group, too.

Once everything was handled, the crew was able to exit the ship through the port-side docking airlock, where an enclosed gangway stretched between them and an internal terminal inside of the station’s interior docking bay. Through the clear plastic walls, they were able to see other starships in various states of construction and repair. Already some of the Eucharis’ external armor panels were being stripped away and there were huge cranes hanging over the ship’s engines, ready to move them to a maintenance area. Inside the station they moved through quiet carpeted passageways that took them to the bustling concourses where soldiers and passengers were moving towards the spaceport’s many terminals and shuttle bays.

Hanako led the crew using a downloaded map file as well as overhead signs towards their waiting charter craft. On the way they passed a digital bookseller, a Warm and Sweet coffee shop, a pizza place, uniform alternations, and a number of small ships and kiosks selling sunglasses, jewelry, towels, and other items.

The passenger section of the Tenba was like a commercial transport, with a row of three seats on each side.

fetch.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back