• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: YSS Eucharis [Mission 22] Echoes of the Past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bridge

Tony turned and listened to the list of chores she had, before the beer and nap times could happen.

"Order up some grub. Grilled cheese and tomato soup Ma'am?"

She only paused for a moments before continuing, "Tell the kids they get the night off, and grab one to scrub the new ride... Am I going to be the one to transship the extra shuttle, Ma'am? If so I would like to request time to grab a shower and pack an overnight bag." She stood and waited for a response before she went off on her way.

Med Bay

Taharial felt something grab her wrist, looking at her arm she saw Dirjon wake and smiled "don't worry dear, we are on the Eucharis in the Med Bay, you were really lucky none of your ribs fully broke, if some dis we wouldn't be having this conversation" she smiled and kissed the guy's forehead "your safe now but need time to heal, want to stay here with me?". Taharial smiled more "I am glad your okay" she sat looking at him "go back to sleep, i wont leave", she looked worried, she wanted him to stay till he should move "your body is slowly healing, i didn't want anything to go wrong so i went slow".

YSS Eucharis, Med Bay

Dirjon calmed down as she spoke. It still sounded like he was wearing earmuffs but he could understand. Rather than try overthinking the kiss on his head he simply closed his eyes and tried his best to calm himself. As his heart rate slowed the pain eased.

"H-hell of a first day," he whimpered quietly.

Med Bay

Tarahial smiled and laughed "yea it was, at least I got to show my usefulness" she looked around then back at the guy "should I get us some food, you can't move and must be hungry after saving us from that gun", she smiled as she blushed "sorry I am in the suit, I gave my uniform away".

Taharial looked down "um.... who do I get us food, comms or actually going?".

YSS Eucharis Bridge

"No, something better than that," Hanako replied to Antonia. "And you will not be piloting the shuttle, unless you are leaving the ship. I hear there are openings on a ship called the NSS Sledge Mama. I am going to go check on our injured. Natsumi has the bridge until Blackberry takes over."

YSS Eucharis - Medical Lab

The Eucharis's cerulean-haired captain entered the medical lab, and immediately went to see Taharial. "How is everyone? I did not think Dirjon would survive. Should Tsuguka be here?"

BRIDGE

Once the Sho'sho had left the bridge Tony turned back to Natsumi... "What's better then Grilled cheese, Tomato soup and a cold beer?" With a shrug she turned and left for the wardroom.

WARDROOM

She found both the cooks moving about in the mess. Sure enough they were breaking out the rations. "Excuse me... The Ol' Lady requested me to ask you fine cooks to make something nice for dinner. Something nicer the Grilled cheese.... Um... I guess what every fancy Yamatain foods you got hiding back there... But can you see if there is any beer back there too? been dieing for one all day." Antonia was smiling and polite, no where did she attempt to be anything less the respectful. She didn't want to get spaced. Even though she believed the Yammies wouldn't do that for fear of repercussions from her home.

"Maybe if you have any of those rock lobsters and maybe some sand shrimp?" She thought if they were going to eat fancy they might as well eat amazingly fancy.

Shuttle

Tsuguka crouched down next to Tankyusha slowly, and removed her helmet so that she could examine the android directly with her own eyes. There was no reservations about the fact that she as clearly checking out his level of damage, before even opening her mouth. The holographic emitters did a good job at hiding the physical evidence from normal eyes, but he might not have known the Nekovalkyrja body had electrical senses that could pick up on the tell-tale discharge too. She could tell that her friend was hurting.

There was no return smile. Now that things had cooled down once more, a harsh and stoic demeanor had briskly invited itself back in.

"The Mindy makes it easier. I can let the actuators move my body around for me." Sitting there with crossed arms on her knees, her voice was quiet, and her breath seemed baited. Orderly, but perhaps still not quite able to process the connection that the comely ash-haired machine-man had placed into her lap. "To be honest I just don't like leaving a job unfinished... and.... I was wor-..." The voice was cut off, and a reassessment of the words took place.

"I found it disagreeable that no one was directly taking care of you."

Last edited:
Med Bay

Taharial turned to the new comer and instantly stood up straight "she should be resting, here or in her cabin, she walked out while I was working on Dirjon here", she looked down "I didn't notice, sorry ma'am" she smiled "they are both okay, just weak and need rest, Dirjon here has just woken up so I was going to get the brave man some food".

Taharial's eyes darted to the Nightmare Type again and she sighs and murmured under her breath "if only I could", she then looked at Hanako "how is everyone one the ship, no one needs me any more?" she gulped "having two people nearly die while your the medic is hard work". Taharial laughed "I meant it as keeping them from death is hard work, especially on your first day" she looked at Dirjon then back at Hanako "want me to get you something to eat as well ma'am?".

Med Bay

Tarahial smiled and laughed "yea it was, at least I got to show my usefulness" she looked around then back at the guy "should I get us some food, you can't move and must be hungry after saving us from that gun", she smiled as she blushed "sorry I am in the suit, I gave my uniform away".

Taharial looked down "um.... who do I get us food, comms or actually going?".

YSS Eucharis, Med Bay

At this point Dirjon couldn't even think about food nor has he eaten on the ship before. "I don't know, Its the first time I've been on an operating starship," he admitted, "its worth trying the comms, I guess."

The Eucharis's cerulean-haired captain entered the medical lab, and immediately went to see Taharial. "How is everyone? I did not think Dirjon would survive. Should Tsuguka be here?"

"Thanks for the confidence, ma'am," he whispered, his words still barely audible.

Bridge

With the bridge to herself, Natsumi piloted the ship into stationary orbit above Splorfin III. She positioned the gunship above the crash site, so when they moved to explore it the ship would not have to move far.

With the ship in position, Natsumi disconnected from the SPINE system and sank into her chair, relaxing for a monent in silence.

Eucharis - Shuttle

After finishing up cleaning up the shuttle from the medical treatment of Tsuguka. She restocked it with the proper stuff that had been used in the treatment. Aikiko did one last check of the shuttle. After seeing it was ready for its next mission, she powered it down and secured it. Once that was done, she logged it into the ship's MEGAMI that the shuttle was ready again.

Shuttle - Medical

Aikiko stored the cleaning equipment and supplies from where she had gotten them. She made sure they was secured before closing up the compartment.

Aikiko looked at her list of things to do after a mission as she moved back through the ship. Seeing that she needed to have herself check out by Taharial and get her SPINE Interface checked and cleaned up. She gave herself a slight nod.

She entered the Infirmary. She spotted the Shosho talking to Taharial and Dirjon, slipped back out from the Infirmary letting the three have some privacy. She was glad to see Dirjon conscious and moving. She wished that Tugs had stayed in the Infirmary also. The poor girl was going to kill herself if she didn't slow down and take some time for herself. She was used to taking up the slack from the others unable to do their assignments.

Aikiko waited outside the Infirmary, downloading information from her Mindy to her Datajockey to read and review to find out what had happened and maybe take a different approach if/when she faced this situation again. She could feel the irritation of her SPINE Interface and the area around it.

"Very good," Hanako nodded to the new Elysian medic. She turned to Dirjon. "You just concentrate on getting rest and getting better. Chasan-Hei will have you back to normal shortly." Hanako wanted to give him a reassuring pat but in his condition, she figured any sort of touch would be painful so she settled for just a smile before turning and heading back out of the medical lab.

YSS Eucharis - Wardroom

The ship's galley was buzzing with activity even before Antonia entered. Through the galley door Antonia could see Lime, Mango, and an android moving about inside. She could also smell things cooking. Pans clanged, meat sizzled, and sinks hissed. Spotting the Nepleslian sailor outside in the wardroom, Mango went to the doorway, appearing in an apron over a standard-issue T-shirt and working uniform pants and boots. "Grilled cheese? Is that what Nepleslian military eats? Well, welcome to luxurious Yamatai!" Mango said over the sounds of the kitchen. "We already started. We have creole shrimp, Cajun blackened fish, red beans and rice, parsley buttered red potatoes, peas and carrots, creamed spinach, minestrone soup, and triple chocolate cake on the tonight's menu, will that work?" she asked. "Give us about fifteen minutes to finish everything. We don't actually have any beer but you could grab a wine bottle from the lounge or get Victory to crack open her stash of Nepleslian rations for a Nepleslian whiskey bottle."

Lower Docking Area

With the shuttle docked up top and the injured crew member delivered safely to Medical, it didn't take Mitsuko long to return to her original task. It was easy enough to vent the area that Charisma had sealed off into space, cleaning out the strange water that had flooded inside. The sight of it reminded her to add mopping up the Medea to the cleanup list. Once everything had settled, she was able to enter the area. With a fresh AMES and the proper supplies, it wasn't long at all before repairs were well underway. She'd had a bit of time to mentally prepare for the task before returning to finish the job. Murakami would hopefully finish the relatively simple repair soon, and have the area unsealed before joining the mobile crew members for a relaxing meal.

Taharial watched Hanako as she left."If you see Tsuguka, tell her to get back here please; also tell whoever is out there that they may come in," she smiled and stood up. "I will be happy to help anyone who comes here," she searches around and then looks back at Hanako "I... um I... never mind, it's a stupid thing I thought of while at studying at the academy."

Last edited by a moderator:
Eucharis Medical Labs:

Aikiko entered the Medical Labs after giving Shosho a perfunctary bow as she passed her. She looked at Taharial as she gave the room a look over wrinkling her nose at the Specimen that seamed to fascinate Medical Personnel and Scientist.

"Apologyze leaving ya stranded a few times," Aikiko spoke as she bared her torso from the waist up and turning to let the Taharial see the highly irratated red skin around the SPINE Interface ports. "I, huh, need this checked out and cleaned up." She spoke in a softer tone. "I may have done more damage to the SPINE interface than I thought."

Taharial smiled "it is okay, I understand why you stranded me" she looked over the SPINE interface "um this seems repairable, its just some cuts and some irritation, I will clean it and disinfect it, that will sting a lot, then I will use cream to cool down the rash" she gulped "do you have someone who can use the cream for you until the irrtation goes? if you don't, I will do it for you".

Taharial has a worried face as she started to clean and disinfect her SPINE "sorry about the stinging, no pain no gain" she chuckled a bit as she dried her back then adds the cream which was freezing cold on the girl's skin "does this help anything?" she rubbed it over the irritated skin slowly making sure that it covered all the irritated red skin and smiled happily "there you go sweetie, I hope you feel better".

Eucharis Medical Lab::

Aikiko nodded her head to acknowledge Taharial as she tensed up slightly at feeling the sting of the disinfectant as it was applied to the SPINE Interface ports. "Pain just means you're still alive." She remained very still as the ports were cleaned out by Taharial.

She sighed as the cold cream hit her back where the rash was. Cooling the heated skin. "It feels really nice, Taharial." Aikiko turned her head to let Taharial see the look of contentment on her face. "Thanks."

Aikiko put on her uniform back on once Taharial was finished. "Can you use those wings to actually fly?" tilting her head abit in curousity as she straightened out her uniform.

Taharial smiled at the girl and laughed a bit "you don't need to thank me, I love helping people", she smirked when Aikiko asked with she could fly "yes, yes I can, when we have time somewhere with a lot of room, I will show you, I might even try taking you with me, never tried flying with a passenger before" she laughed again then handed Aikiko the cream "this will help, once when you wake up, once before bed, that should help it quickly".

Taharial looked around "um how do you get food here, I am wondering if its going over there and asking, ordering then picking it up" she looked down embarrassed "and I am being a massive fool, sorry".

Med Labs:

Aikiko shrugged, "Most ships have a set schedule and if I'm reading the time correctly. It'll be time for dinner in a few minutes." Aikiko received the cream from Taharial. "Only way it'll be delievered if you was incapacitated and couldn't walk." She pointed up towards the Wardroom on the upper decks of the ship.

Taharial smiled and nods "thanks sweetie, I will get dirjon here some as well, he will get hungry then want something", she stands "want to go there together?" she laughed "I think I would get lost too easy on this ship" she looks at dirjon "stay here, don't leave by yourself". Taharial looks at the Nightmare Type and smiled mumbling under her breath "if only I was more confident", she looked over at Aikiko "if we see Tsuguka on the way, we will take her with us" she walked towards the door.

Eucharis -Medical Labnb -> Wardroom::

Aikiko nodded and followed Taharial out from the medical lab and through the ship up to the wardroom with Taharial in tow. She moved with her usual confident economical grace, looking thoughtful, and a bit reflective. She didn't say much, except to give directions to Taharial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back